Server disconnect me + NCSOFT Launcher Error

MENT

1 minute ago, KatHead said:

You should not need to go to twitter to get information about this game, that is why these forums are here. Exception would be if the forums were down as well, only then is exterior forms of communication acceptable. 

Are you new to this? It's very, VERY common for companies to post updates about their servers on Twitter. 

God forbid someone give you some valid information on what's actually up so people will quit posting the same screenshot of the same error.

Also, not to mention that the forums were being terribly slow a minute ago.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WeLiVeR said:

Are you new to this? It's very, VERY common for companies to post updates about their servers on Twitter. 

God forbid someone give you some valid information on what's actually up so people will quit posting the same screenshot of the same error.

No, I am not new to this at all. That is why I said what I did, this company should not be as full of fail as all of the others who prefer to use redditt / twitter over there very own forums.

This is where official information concerning this game should be posted, not some outside source. 

No, I am not new to this at all. That is why I said what I did, this company should not be as full of fail as all of the others who prefer to use redditt / twitter over there very own forums.

This is where official information concerning this game should be posted, not some outside source. 

While i do agree, and official twitter page isn't really an outside source.

Go back and read my edit. The forums, when everyone first started getting disconnected were being very slow.

And most companies nowadays use both. Blizzard updates their homepage and their Twitter with any relevant information for example.

Why does it matter where the information comes from, as long as it's solid info?

Didn't see it coming, servers crashing.

Login works, but very slow. Cannot connect server.

Must say i am surprised the crash was unexpected.

I hope it's not caused by spammers (they will try use login exploits) because i see even cross server gold spammers.

Well, day is for me over, tomorrow new day.

Good night. Hopefully tomorrow up and running.

Leader "FairyTail Guild" @ Ebon Hall / Cerulean Order

Just now, Sprites50 said:

Maybe if people wouldn't try to log in every 10 seconds the techs could deal with this issue better. Just an idea.

And stop acting like heroin junkies who didn't get their shot.

Wouldn't affect anything at all by the way.

9 minutes ago, KatHead said:

Agreed,cause like for an example i myself don't even have twitter.  I know that you can go check it out and all but still,official game forum should be for any kind of B&S news released by Nc Soft.

Archived