MENT

Server disconnect me + NCSOFT Launcher Error

Mko   

add me to the list...

just after respeking some skills, launcher wont open anymore

KatHead   

Happened to me as well and the forums are so laggy it took 20mins just to post this freaking response.

gRKpEGN.jpg

Its not you peeps. Its the servers. Most likely servers crashed. Login servers seem back up, not the game servers tho.

Edited by Eurythion

WeLiVeR   
2 minutes ago, FluffPaw said:

I had to reinstall the blade and soul launcher to get rid of it. You can get it from here, its only 1.5mb:

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207195856-How-to-re-install-only-the-NCSOFT-Game-Launcher

That was probably unnecessary. 

It takes five seconds to pull up Twitter to see that they're having server issues.

Edited by WeLiVeR

Same, just got kicked out of queue with error. Restart BnS and ncLauncher error popped up.

Solution: I reinstalled the nclauncher, am back in queue again :(

Edited by TemplleKai

KatHead   
1 minute ago, WeLiVeR said:

That was probably unnecessary. 

It takes five seconds to pull up Twitter to see that they're having server issues.

You should not need to go to twitter to get information about this game, that is why these forums are here. Exception would be if the forums were down as well, only then is exterior forms of communication acceptable. 

Same for me. Now i can run the launcher, the game starts, i type in my personal code and the intro keeps looping a while then the game closes automatically.

After been disconnected to server, unable to relog because launcher is brokne, now, it the so famous ".200" error when i can log in... so much fail with BnS..