Character Restarted

Valyx

Hi Guys! I just need help with my character. I started playing yesterday and I have successfully played. I leveled up until level 6. After a while, I left my game and did some errands. After I came back, my game has been closed and the NA server is down. Now, I reopened my game and saw that my character is back to level 1. I don't know if I need to save the game or what. It just restarted my character back to level 1. Can anyone help me about this? Thanks.

8 minutes ago, Valyx said:

Hi Guys! I just need help with my character. I started playing yesterday and I have successfully played. I leveled up until level 6. After a while, I left my game and did some errands. After I came back, my game has been closed and the NA server is down. Now, I reopened my game and saw that my character is back to level 1. I don't know if I need to save the game or what. It just restarted my character back to level 1. Can anyone help me about this? Thanks.

oh buddy i'm sorry to hear that. I would rage so hard if that happened to me. contact support please

Archived