Forums

So far I'm really enjoying the game.

Koops

Like the title said I'm really enjoying Blade and Soul.

As of right now during the making of this thread I'm currently playing as a level 10 (male) Lyn Blade Dancer on the Yehara Server.

So far my only complaint is the in-game chat, there seems to be a lot of spammers trying to sell gold I guess.

In consequence to the "bot plagued chat" I haven't really had the chance to talk to and get to know anyone else in the game.

So, I guess I'm going to have to turn to the forums if I want to make any friends.

well, getting to the point... anyone want to be friends with a noob like me?

I am enjoying it too. Imagine I just started playing yesterday and now im a level 28 destroyer! The in-game chat is annoying, I cant even talk to people too. No matter how much I block the spammers, they still appear again. I would like to add you for sure but I play in Angler's Watch server :(

15 minutes ago, Pistola said:

I am enjoying it too. Imagine I just started playing yesterday and now im a level 28 destroyer! The in-game chat is annoying, I cant even talk to people too. No matter how much I block the spammers, they still appear again. I would like to add you for sure but I play in Angler's Watch server :(

Wow, you are already level 28 after joining yesterday? I started a few day ago and I haven't had much time to play as much as I want to sadly.

It's a shame that we aren't playing on the same server.

I'm having so much fun it should be illegal.  And I love the story.  Sure it is cheesy here and there.  But I cried, and laughed, and danced with joy.  Now it even got me feeling a bit ashamed.

Tried BD though and I get stomped fast.  Too used to kiting style classes I guess, but FM is super fun.  Unless I'm playing pvp, then I think 3 seconds was my longest fight.

2 hours ago, Koops said:

Also I am allowed to post right after my original post in order to bump my thread? or is that frowned upon? 

Considering that posts are getting buried in 10 minutes, I'd guess it isn't such a bad idea right now. 

7 minutes ago, Osmosis said:

Yeah you've played the game for about what...an hour? to get to level 10! (go you!) and you have declared it awesome!?!? Don't judge a book by it's cover, your not even close to 45 yet.

Don't rain on his/her parade.

1 hour ago, Osmosis said:

Yeah you've played the game for about what...an hour? to get to level 10! (go you!) and you have declared it awesome!?!? Don't judge a book by it's cover, your not even close to 45 yet.

You seem like a fun person.

On January 23, 2016 at 1:18 AM, Koops said:

Wow, you are already level 28 after joining yesterday? I started a few day ago and I haven't had much time to play as much as I want to sadly.

It's a shame that we aren't playing on the same server.

I am 36 now xD switch to Anglers watch if you are still a low level. We'll play together for sure

On 23.1.2016 at 11:35 PM, Koops said:

Like the title said I'm really enjoying Blade and Soul.

As of right now during the making of this thread I'm currently playing as a level 10 (male) Lyn Blade Dancer on the Yehara Server.

So far my only complaint is the in-game chat, there seems to be a lot of spammers trying to sell gold I guess.

In consequence to the "bot plagued chat" I haven't really had the chance to talk to and get to know anyone else in the game.

So, I guess I'm going to have to turn to the forums if I want to make any friends.

well, getting to the point... anyone want to be friends with a noob like me?

Great that you have a good time!

Advice for goldspam problem:

1. Go to chat settings

2. Uncheck everything except normal/party/guild/private (uncheck dragonspire party)

3. U can't see gold sellers anymore

I would gladly be your friend but I play on EU. You can get friends by joining a good guild. :)

I am level 45 and the game is quite fun, It is a good bit of work with crafting and dailies, I find much of my time taken up trying to progress as much as I can. The feel of accomplishment is there at the very least with nice results. Now I just need to get better at PvP

On 1/23/2016 at 4:49 PM, Infidel said:

I'm having so much fun it should be illegal.  And I love the story.  Sure it is cheesy here and there.  But I cried, and laughed, and danced with joy.  Now it even got me feeling a bit ashamed.

Tried BD though and I get stomped fast.  Too used to kiting style classes I guess, but FM is super fun.  Unless I'm playing pvp, then I think 3 seconds was my longest fight.

Weird i DOMINATE on my FM bro

On 1/23/2016 at 3:48 PM, Koops said:

Also I am allowed to post right after my original post in order to bump my thread? or is that frowned upon? 

Yes please double post and bump.

Blocking double posts is pointless and if one really wants to enforce it, someone should learn some basic PHP editing to automatically block people from doing so. This website doesn't automatically block either of that, so there ya go.

Bump spamming is probably bad, but a bump once in a while, who cares. Strictly blocking bumps is stupid.

Eventually a thread will die or you'll get tired of bumping, etc.

Especially on a faster paced forum like this.

-------------------------------------------

So far I like this game a lot too.

I know the devs have to deal with a lot of kids who are quick to spam them with negative threads about every crash or disconnect they get, but the game was /just/ released and I expect them to fix their server stuff over time.

Archived