Game Freezes for a few seconds, FPS Issue?

Xievie

I don't know much about FPS and all that stuff, and I have a laptop that is a couple years old that has been able to run Warframe, League, and Vindictus for hours with ease. I am, however, having issues with Blade and Soul. I played since launch and the game was completely fine until last night where my game started having frame rate issues. The game will freeze for a second or more during combat, speaking to an NPC, and even simply moving around or typing in chat. The game is currently unplayable for me.

Is there any way to fix this issue?

Thanks for posting on the player to player support forum.

There have been others out there who have had simular issues, honestly I think it might be server side. They did just have major server issues which had to be addressed. Could be that. Are you having any other lag issues on other games or on your internet? Also post your specs of your computer on here.

Please reply if this worked, and post on my profile if you like my support.

1 minute ago, Gluxdator said:

Thanks for posting on the player to player support forum.

There have been others out there who have had simular issues, honestly I think it might be server side. They did just have major server issues which had to be addressed. Could be that. Are you having any other lag issues on other games or on your internet? Also post your specs of your computer on here.

Please reply if this worked, and post on my profile if you like my support.

I currently do not have any other games installed. I don't know much about my laptop but it has intel core i5 and is an ENVY dv6 hp laptop.

Just now, Gluxdator said:

Could be the computer, HP Envy Dv6, do you have Windows 10 installed? Those arnt great gaming laptops, could also try to lower down graphics on it. It may help with graphic lag, but not connection lag.

It was running just fine two days ago, so something might have changed. Changing graphics doesn't improve it.

Archived