Not gonna pay for mail system......

AshleyZX

lol I haven't even noticed that o_o

funny :s

well atleast you know that people who either quitted the game and just browsing the forums to see if anything changed or bored players who wants see "what did they miss" in the forums getting some "new" threads to post on ^_^

this thread really is funny to me regardless...

I mean I can understand why mails aren't free now and you need "donate" ncsoft even just once to use it or you can't send mails..

coz we used to get goldsellers mailing us and it was VERY annoying >.<

+I noticed not long ago they added "block" or "spam" option to mail when you getting some mails from a goldseller (don't think they can bother us nowadays via mail coz of the new system)

I can see the annoyance bout it that you need pay once to use the mailing system... but it's just another way to fight them goldsellers and spammers :c

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, PKaBoo said:

coz we used to get goldsellers mailing us and it was VERY annoying >.<

but it's just another way to fight them goldsellers and spammers :c

Problem is, we can't even send mails to our Alts without paying, and i am pretty sure my alts are not gold sellers, fact is this game publish itself as a F2P, while in reality if you ever decided to make an alt, you will never be able to send anything to him/her unless you pay, doesn't that sound like lying to you ?

Also :

- In all the time i spent in JP & TW bns ( free mail system ), i never ever had a SINGLE mail from a gold seller, not even once.

- Why our NA/EU got this restriction even tho the other 2 Recent version had no such thing ?

- Why is it any different to delete mails spams, than doing the same thing for the Friends requests from gold sellers ?

- Why alt mails still locked behind pay wall, several Months after game release ? 

Fact is, there are many questionable changes in our versions, and  you don't want to find or hear the answers.

all this over $5? we dont care and neither does ncwest. its quite sad and pathetic. this is NA servers just so you know? are you really an american that cant charge $5 or ask his mommy? i know its the latter issue thats the problem. because only a child would cry like this. also makes me suspicious that your a gold seller/bot.

whats so important you need to send to your "alt"? im very curious to know. gold perhaps? :)

50 minutes ago, Poharan Love said:

all this over $5? we dont care and neither does ncwest. its quite sad and pathetic. this is NA servers just so you know? are you really an american that cant charge $5 or ask his mommy? i know its the latter issue thats the problem. because only a child would cry like this. also makes me suspicious that your a gold seller/bot.

whats so important you need to send to your "alt"? im very curious to know. gold perhaps? :)

ever stop to think maybe it's not about having to pay for the ability to send mail to alts but the idea that something that is supposed to be included as a basic feature "inter-account mail" is being put behind a paywall even though it's not supposed to be?

I would understand if the entire mail system was supposed to be behind that paywall, but it's not. People are upset that it is and that NC is refusing to address this issue that has been clearly pointed out to them since launch. That is 3 months and 3 major updates and still has not been addressed in a proactive manner by the Devs.

Maybe it just shows where NC's priorities lie and gives people a good idea of how they can expect NC to deal with issues like this in the future. ie: poorly

Pic related:

2r287bc.jpg?1

*edit to answer your last question:  Are you forgetting that the costume stamp system was just introduced. It is useless to anyone that has not charged and spent NCoin. Even those that have spent piles of Hongmoon coins do not have their mail unlocked because of the RMT requirement.

15 minutes ago, Domriana said:

ever stop to think maybe it's not about having to pay for the ability to send mail to alts but the idea that something that is supposed to be included as a basic feature "inter-account mail" is being put behind a paywall even though it's not supposed to be

no. i clearly stated we don't care.

Also from what ive seen it hasn't been addressed so therefore you are unaware if it was a typo on the pic you linked and everything is actually working as intended.

There is a place for this, and that place is the support ticket system. the guy made this thread even before he was lvl 15, pretty shady if u ask me, and once again makes me very curious as to what his true motives are behind wanting to send things to an "alt" in such an early stage because nothing would literally even matter at that point in time, once again rising suspicion of his true motives.

I for one believe it is to combat scammers and gold sellers and i 100% agree with their choice to have it restricted. If you dont want to pay a small fee of $5 to help blade and soul combat scammers and gold sellers. i honestly dont see how its anyone's fault but yours. they already made the game f2p.

someone with seemingly shady motives, doesn't want to contribute to the game at all and rage posts in the forums before experiencing the game AT ALL. if i was making decisions i would also ignore the rage, and reply to the support tickets that i received.

14 hours ago, Poharan Love said:

No, it's not working as intended, they said it in one of the latest streams that they "know about it and working on a solution", but it's still already too late if you ask me. And if you read any of the (automated) support replies many of us posted here and there, you can see they state it there as well that is SHOULD be free.

There's nothing shady in his motives, i made a similar thread at a similar lvl, and you wanna know why? Because i wanted to send the stalker weapon to a friend (and later on to my own alt) because i had so bad RNG, i ate through ALL my keys and still didn't receive my weapon*. There's a reason for you why would someone want to send stuff to his/her alts at such low lvl.

*Just to make it clear, i mained on chinese server before western release, so i already "experienced the game" (without restrictions) and was expecting the same "threatment" (no i don't want a full copy of the chinese modell, NCWest does a few things better than them, but others worser)

To combat against goldsellers...no offense but do you still believe this? Just check some of the bots roaming around in the game, 90% of them has premium membership, ergo mailing is already unlocked for them. They don't use it since they don't WANT it (yet) and not because the mail is locked.

And last but not least the main concern is not the mail being behing paywall anymore, but the supposedly free part being behind that wall as well.

Archived