Not gonna pay for mail system......

AshleyZX

4 hours ago, DisasterMaster said:

The only reason I can see for this is so that bots can't send you mail. 

Like that's going to stop bots?  It's even going to slow down spam bots, not even going to make a iota of a difference, a few games ago, the game I was playing, gold bots were actually BUYING coins to spam the entire world.  Really think 1 coin is going to stop bots?

Yes I fully spending coin to open mail is just one more stupid thing to deal with in this game.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not everyone agrees to that F2P are kids, many just act immature. They feel by bringing everyone together and demand for better service from the staff and give them better previleges like this one, they should be respected when they havent contributed a dime to the game. Thats what irritates most of us is when F2P complain for a little bit of restrictions when they havent spend anything at all to support a good game.

Just now, YuriScarlet said:

You think the game is going to last if everything is given to you for free? You eventually have to pay for their services if you want better results from them and keep the game healthy.

Do you think the game is going to last if it drives away people that can't pay? Hell, this game is older than Tera and has (way) harsher restrictions.

5 minutes ago, DocFluff said:

Like that's going to stop bots?  It's even going to slow down spam bots, not even going to make a iota of a difference, a few games ago, the game I was playing, gold bots were actually BUYING coins to spam the entire world.  Really think 1 coin is going to stop bots?

Yes I fully spending coin to open mail is just one more stupid thing to deal with in this game.

It's a minimum of 1 coin, which you can't do.

1 minute ago, Spratchet said:

It's a minimum of 1 coin, which you can't do.

It's not the coin itself that is a problem, it's the fact that all accounts have to spend it and you do not buy 1 coin you buy a package.

Anyway, it's not your business to tell me or tell anyone that this is not a problem, we are telling this company it's a problem and none of us gives a hoot about any of you who thinks it's not a problem.

You dont need the mail to succeed in the game. Many of the things in the game you have to pay to gain access, Wardrobe for example. Everything that doesnt interfere with gameplay. This is not uncommon to f2p games out there.

If mail is the only way to trade with your alts, then you need it. Really, this is the only game I know where you can't.

7 minutes ago, YuriScarlet said:

Not everyone agrees to that F2P are kids, many just act immature. They feel by bringing everyone together and demand for better service from the staff and give them better previleges like this one, they should be respected when they havent contributed a dime to the game. Thats what irritates most of us is when F2P complain for a little bit of restrictions when they havent spend anything at all to support a good game.

What do you know about who contributed to this game, you are implying stuff again.

1 minute ago, DocFluff said:

It's not the coin itself that is a problem, it's the fact that all accounts have to spend it and you do not buy 1 coin you buy a package.

Anyway, it's not your business to tell me or tell anyone that this is not a problem, we are telling this company it's a problem and none of us gives a hoot about any of you who thinks it's not a problem.

Your voice wont matter to them if you cant bring everyone to agree with you. The fact that premium players dont find paying 5 dollars a problem will never put this mail situation into consideration.

1 minute ago, YuriScarlet said:

Your in luck because you can trade stuff into your alt, its just they have to fix it because its bugged.

Who are you, why do you say everyone is lucky and your voice doesnt matter and you are this and that, are you some *cricket*ing spoiled kid that can judge everyone in this forum go to a doctor and work on your judgement issues.

2 minutes ago, xcr said:

What do you know about who contributed to this game, you are implying stuff again.

I just opposed that F2P wants everything for free. Mailing system is not something to be crying about. It doesnt give you any advantages over anyone. 

Your in luck because you can trade stuff into your alt, its just they have to fix it because its bugged.

I don't need luck, I simply don't invest in games that potentially drive away people.

Also, it's unknown if it's a bug or intended, I'm waiting for an update on that before making a decision.

1 minute ago, YukiNagato said:

I don't need luck, I simply don't invest in games that potentially drive away people.

Also, it's unknown if it's a bug or intended, I'm waiting for an update on that before making a decision.

You probably never do if you cant spend 5 dollars in the game.

1 minute ago, YuriScarlet said:

You seem pretty proud to be able to spend 5 dollar in a game have you even spent more then that is my question to you on important stuff in life.

2 minutes ago, xcr said:

You seem pretty proud to be able to spend 5 dollar in a game have you even spent more then that is my question to you on important stuff in life.

I should be asking you that question. Why cant you spend 5 dollars in the game? Im sorry but Even though i wont be playing alot, im a master pack owner lolz.

Feel free to think that and keep bragging about your $5, I'm not here to show off.

By the way, your toxic attitude will surely do good for the health of the game.

5 minutes ago, YuriScarlet said:

I should be asking you that question. Why cant you spend 5 dollars in the game? Im sorry but Even though i wont be playing alot, im a master pack owner lolz.

Damn dude that master pack power you have over me is scary, i will eventually spend money when i see improvements in this game when i see they are actually doing stuff out of their passion to not only charge people, i unfortunately havent seen that yet but im sure that great commitment for this game succeeding eventually will come and will buy something then to show my appreciation of their work out of my own will.

Im not even trying to be toxic. Im just trying to give a constructive criticism. You cant get everything in life for free, you have to do your part. Everyone around you work for other peoples services. Everything works this way in restaurants and even movie theaters.

6 minutes ago, YuriScarlet said:

Im not even trying to be toxic. Im just trying to give a constructive criticism. You cant get everything in life for free, you have to do your part. Everyone around you work for their service. Everything works this way in restaurants and even movie theaters.

You are once again implying stuff cut the bullshit already you make it sound like he doesnt work and if he doesnt who the hell are you to tell him this stuff once again im reporting your ass this time for harrasment and under valuement of other peoples life situation.

Im not even trying to be toxic. Im just trying to give a constructive criticism. You cant get everything in life for free, you have to do your part. Everyone around you work for their service. Everything works this way in restaurants and even movie theaters.

Please, don't lecture others, you aren't in the position to do so.

Just now, ItsJess said:

I don't even want to bother reading entire posts because there's so much rage in this thread. jinu6b.gif

I don't even know why this would be a rage-worthy issue; it's blatantly anti-consumer under the guise of being bot protection. A captcha would have worked just fine. 

Hell, I had premium gifted to me and I can't even access the mail. I do not intend to spend a penny myself unless this sort of nonsense is fixed. 

Archived