Tomb Of Exiles Burning Flames

Votivecloud

On January 23, 2016 at 0:37 PM, Votivecloud said:

Quick question, I know there's probably tons of posts the same as this, but i'm a lazy *cricket* so here it is. How do I obtain the burning flames costume? I know it's a random drop from the last boss, but does it only drop as a "bid" item? Cause if so, there's no *cricket*ing way i'll ever be able to afford it, or does it also drop through some chest or straight to me, as a % chance? Any reply would be greatly appreciated.

That's a very negative way of saying it. If you were out bid six time for the same amount you will have the exact amount of money to bid. Although it's just easier to hit 45 and solo farm the dungeon.

Got the costume for free on my first run, solo, Summoner lvl 38... (took me maybe 40 minutes, not one death) I've even been lucky enough to get the headset on my second or third run (still solo). 

You should solo it easily with some basic 45 stuff. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Thug guy said:

umm can you tell me which server can we get it is it only na or also eu

because my account is in eu

On both regions. I am on EU and have that costume since my 2nd run in that dungeon. There is no change between the regions when it comes to in-game obtainable items ( except for daily dash if you want to count that as in-game obtainable).  

First time i got it, was first time i tryed the instance and bid 5copper lol

2nd time i got it for right under 1silver.

Dont remember my 4th/5th/etc.

I like it more without head, cause some hair cuts looks best without and some other face items fits better on it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2016 at 2:44 PM, Votivecloud said:

Well, i'm screwed then. No way in hell i'm gonna get enough money to afford to bid for that item

If you are on Gunma Server, I would help run the dungeon solo for you. Help you get it, I gotten it already. Only thing I ask is to get the accessories, because those are the things I am lacking the most.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a boring looking costume and everybody and their mom wears it, just like the newbie area is full of Jiangshi and then Daeva outfits and higher level everybody runs Gangplank... :P

But yeah, you should easily be able to solo farm it at a decent time with True Profane at 50. Can do it at 45 but might as well get the last few levels first.

Archived