Tomb Of Exiles Burning Flames

Votivecloud

Quick question, I know there's probably tons of posts the same as this, but i'm a lazy *cricket* so here it is. How do I obtain the burning flames costume? I know it's a random drop from the last boss, but does it only drop as a "bid" item? Cause if so, there's no *cricket*ing way i'll ever be able to afford it, or does it also drop through some chest or straight to me, as a % chance? Any reply would be greatly appreciated.

7 minutes ago, Votivecloud said:

Well, i'm screwed then. No way in hell i'm gonna get enough money to afford to bid for that item

Do you have anyone that you play with? In the China version it was just my boyfriend and myself and the dungeon is possible to two man. Maybe you have a friend willing to run through it with you? If not, once you get to higher level, you would be able to solo the dungeon I'm sure. 

5 minutes ago, Votivecloud said:

Hm, good idea actually, yeah i've got a few people that do play BnS, I'll try that :), any idea how big the drop chance is? as in will I haft to run it 100+ times? ^^, Anyway thanks for the tip.

Unfortunately I have no idea. I've personally never seen it drop but you might get lucky! Good luck in your search!

Seen this one go for 80+ silver and in another run one of the members was excited, nice about it, and other peeps let her have it for 2 silver.  All depends on the group but more runs increases you chance at one of those 2 silver wins.

I got it for 13 silver on my first run yesterday, which was super fantastic. The people in the group I went through were really nice, got into a bid war with one of them but told them I was happy to spend up to a gold as I had run the dungeon so many times, lol. Bloody bugger to drop though. The clan I'm in also ran the dungeon and 2 dropped on the same run.

Just need the mask now.

There is a nice guy paying for 1 gold 30 something silver on my run yesterday. It was a nice party with good teamwork and the bid was a good sport with jokes thrown one or two when someone add 10 silver each bid. Everybody cheers the winner afterwards. Wish all of my run was like that. :)

• 2 weeks later...

What I think is that this costume went really cheap in the beginning before people got alot of gold to bid with and before they knew how rare it was. And now the price have went up by alot since people have gold to bid with. But I also think the price will go down alot in a few weeks/months when more people have it aswell as they can solo the dungeon.

Archived