Remove Force Masters

DisplayKappa

7 hours ago, Scorpaeon said:

--snippity snip-

Well after a few hours of painful memories and jars of tears I'm finally beating Force Master's. So you're definitely right.

I think the problem a lot of people have--including myself, is that the barrage of FM's spells and roots tends to make you panic a little bit, but after you get them down they're not so bad. You just need to focus on saving your escapes and closing distance, as well as using stuns of your own to keep them down.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Scorpaeon said:

Um.. no the BMs i fight can parry, stun me from the parry for like 3 sec and wreck me. These are not easy wins.

So obviously you don't know how to break parry, I suggest doing some research. 

So u wanna remove a class just cause someone was better then u in PVP yet u dont even consider luck, ping, skill level or the ppl who like the class or how it performs in pvp? 

Im a FM myself and i do feel a lot weaker then normal classes so you know what? Pls remove assassin destroyer Blade master Blade dancer (summoner can stay cause neko) and also 2 new classes when they come out because i FEEL like im doing less damage kktybai

This is really funny on how people are already complaining about the other classes like summoner and FM's.

I'm a KFM. I get my ass kicked on more occasions. Do I need to complain? No. Because I accept that fact that I can't win. Yet.

B&S isn't just your button smashing game where you have certain skills round them-up in sequence then that's it.

What separates each class is the one who plays it and their attitude towards playing.

People keep expecting that once you go on a game it will be balanced or that the character they choose is the top dog. That's the wrong attitude.

Complaining much wouldn't do you any good either since it's a game that is still being updated as time goes by.

Now lets just me say something really important here: Play B&S more of a fighting game than rather an MMORPG and for the love of god there are actually skills that help you negate stuns, slow etch.

Oh yeah lastly if People are complaining about FM's then It's safe to assume more would complain against: Soul Fighter.

Soul Fighter->Literally KFM+FM combined->With heal.

BTW this is my dream Class lol :P Need to practice my KFM skill so when it rolls I'm gonna make one lol :P

Anyway peace man! I know the pain of loosing. I always loose on this game but can't really complain most specially on OWPvP or Sparring. Everyone doesn't like loosing but what can't kill won't really make you weaker. Just enjoy the ride and if you feel like being down just roll-up another character or plainly stop playing for a while till you feel like trying again ok :)

8 hours ago, DREAMWERK said:

No you don't, if you would play flawlessly you'd be at diamond rank instead of being stuck at silver.

As for feedback, learning how do you basic swap combo is a good start.

I was Gold at China, I had terrible ms, but I could still compete, and I didn't care if I lost mosto fm y matches, I was quite enjoying my self. Now here I see assassin basic start combo that I liked was "SS + F" But since Shadowslip is in the way, it gets me stuck every time I use this combo.

4 hours ago, RavTH said:

I was Gold at China, I had terrible ms, but I could still compete, and I didn't care if I lost mosto fm y matches, I was quite enjoying my self. Now here I see assassin basic start combo that I liked was "SS + F" But since Shadowslip is in the way, it gets me stuck every time I use this combo.

Gold is not flawless.

Do you have a link for those leaderboards?

The only one I can find has a FM at 8 and 12 (Fall Season leaderboards I believe).

http://bns.plaync.com/bs/leaderboard/duel

Warning!! External link ...

Also in Korean, no there isn't an english one, because its korean leader-boards. Google Translate can be hit or miss.

For some reason Google translate calls Blademaster "Inspection" on mine, and Forcemaster is called "Technician"...

17 minutes ago, Akayme said:

his Forum:

Summoner op, Destroyer op, FM op, BD op, KFM 2fast5-1me, BM parry too strong.

stronk*

@OP Also yeah if you can't beat a FM thats your own damn fault. You'd think after all those losses youd think of a new tactic right? or is your tactic faceroll harder than the FM since apparently all you have to do is bash your face on the keyboard to play one lol.

On 23.01.2016 г. at 9:44 PM, DisplayKappa said:

Seriously there is no counter to this brain dead zero skill floor class you can just blindfold your self and smash your head on the keyboard and still go on a 100x win streak he stuns you for bilion seconds does bilion dmg and you die 

Or better yet l2p ?

On 1/23/2016 at 2:44 PM, DisplayKappa said:

Seriously there is no counter to this brain dead zero skill floor class you can just blindfold your self and smash your head on the keyboard and still go on a 100x win streak he stuns you for bilion seconds does bilion dmg and you die 

I had to LOL at this. I don't play FM and I think FM is the least OP in this game

all these issues of op calling comes down to one problem.

that the needless force of complexity obscures the gameplay and therefore creates an artificial difficulty block and confusion in general.

*Deep satisfying breath* how i Love the smell of being right in the morning!

Archived