Jump to content
Forums

Remove Force Masters


DisplayKappa

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DisplayKappa said:

Explain me why the Force Masters are in first place at pvp you scrublord?

'cause they got gud ;)

 

No but serious note here- the NA version is a few patches behind the Korean version... the game's already been balanced out, just gotta wait for the update (lvl 50 + 2 new classes & lots of balancing)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you kidding me? You have to be kidding me. No one in their right mine considers FM a faceroll class, you just got outskilled. FM in PvP has the largest learning curve, harder than that of KFM (In pvp.) No way, no way, no way. FM who got that good, earned it. lol OP? .. no

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scorpaeon said:

Are you kidding me? You have to be kidding me. No one in their right mine considers FM a faceroll class, you just got outskilled. FM in PvP has the largest learning curve, harder than that of KFM (In pvp.) No way, no way, no way. FM who got that good, earned it. lol OP? .. no

didnt know its very hard just to go stright and spam your abilities wich stun lock your opponent for 10 seconds and kills him on the spot so spare me your bs

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DisplayKappa said:

So many FM mains here who are biased its hilarious

Because we played the class. I have lost over 100 matches before I started seeing any gains. You are insane to think a FM is OP. You can start complaining when the level 50 patch drops, until then, you just got outskilled bro.

Link to post
Share on other sites

FM is widely considered the weakest class in BnS PvP due to their lack of Shield and Counter ability. In return, they have very good CC and the potential to wipe large portions of HP with little effort. However, I agree with the majority. The only way to see if a class is truly broken is to play it yourself.

Jeasong is widely considered a phenomenon since he is the only force master anywhere near the top 30, notice the next force master is rank 49, that isn't a coincidence. It isn't a strong class, but just like anything, if you work hard enough, and get good enough, you can use/do whatever you want.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Scorpaeon said:

Are you kidding me? You have to be kidding me. No one in their right mine considers FM a faceroll class, you just got outskilled. FM in PvP has the largest learning curve, harder than that of KFM (In pvp.) No way, no way, no way. FM who got that good, earned it. lol OP? .. no

Eh, I wouldn't go that far by saying they're harder than KFM. But yes, everything else you said I agree with.

 

FMs are just a pure kiting class just like playing ADC in LoL, if the enemy gets on top of them, that could very well seal the game unless mistakes are made.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Almighty said:

Eh, I wouldn't go that far by saying they're harder than KFM. But yes, everything else you said I agree with.

 

FMs are just a pure kiting class just like playing ADC in LoL, if the enemy gets on top of them, that could very well seal the game unless mistakes are made.

 

Ill apologize for making a comparison to KFM, and will actually keep class comparisons out from now on. However calling FM a pure kite class is also erroneous.. I get murdered if i just try to kite, after all ... many of the melee classes have lunges and ways to get around kiting, most of my wins have been in close quarters. The only long range fights I have are versus SMN and other FM. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Scorpaeon said:

 

Ill apologize for making a comparison to KFM, and will actually keep class comparisons out from now on. However calling FM a pure kite class is also erroneous.. I get murdered if i just try to kite, after all ... many of the melee classes have lunges and ways to get around kiting, most of my wins have been in close quarters. The only long range fights I have are versus SMN and other FM. 

 

You can't just be right on top of a Destroyer, that's how you get destroyed. They're ranged for a reason, so yes they'll have to kite if they want to win.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Almighty said:

 

You can't just be right on top of a Destroyer, that's how you get destroyed. They're ranged for a reason, so yes they'll have to kite if they want to win.

But thats a tactic versus a destroyer, one character class out of 7+ others. Everyone has to stay out of Destroyer spins, thats what they are good at. Yes Kiting works for destroyer, but calling FM primarily a kiting class is still giving a bunch of FM the wrong info to play bad. I play a FM and I don't kite. FM need to learn how operate in close quarters as well, that's why we have shields to handle melee classes. However, you know what? In the end this conversation boils down to the same thing: skill in the end prevails, if anyone thinks they are just going to roll me up and send me home because they are in my face, they will have another thing coming. Thanks for the food for thought.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Scorpaeon said:

But thats a tactic versus a destroyer, one character class out of 7+ others. Everyone has to stay out of Destroyer spins, thats what they are good at. Yes Kiting works for destroyer, but calling FM primarily a kiting class is still giving a bunch of FM the wrong info to play bad. I play a FM and I don't kite. FM need to learn how operate in close quarters as well, that's why we have shields to handle melee classes. However, you know what? In the end this conversation boils down to the same thing: skill in the end prevails, if anyone thinks they are just going to roll me up and send me home because they are in my face, they will have another thing coming. Thanks for the food for thought.

 

All classes need to know how to operate in close quarters. But I only used destroyers as a prime example. Other classes such as Blade Masters, KFMs, and Assassins would be deadly if they're in your face / behind your back (assassins) as well. Of course you'll need to know how to counter it but in the end, you'll still need to use your range as an advantage. Not just stand in one spot and having a melee vs. melee fight (what I mean by that is being in melee range).

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scorpaeon said:

Are you kidding me? You have to be kidding me. No one in their right mine considers FM a faceroll class, you just got outskilled. FM in PvP has the largest learning curve, harder than that of KFM (In pvp.) No way, no way, no way. FM who got that good, earned it. lol OP? .. no

I agree with you  that FM isn't a faceroll class but in no way does it have the largest learning curve.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Its funny because I chew through Force Masters like candy. They can be incredibly strong but they are the worst choice for new players.

 

Counter to death is basically the strategy, they miss the timing once and you can take off 50% hp in one combo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DisplayKappa said:

Seriously there is no counter to this brain dead zero skill floor class you can just blindfold your self and smash your head on the keyboard and still go on a 100x win streak he stuns you for bilion seconds does bilion dmg and you die 

FMs only seem overpowered when a bad player is their opponent. They will pants you and spank you in the middle of the supermarket like nobody else if you're a scrub. Tell me, OP.... is your bottom red right now? Does it sting? Then get good. 

 

Now if you want to see a -really- OP class we could shift this discussion towards the summoner.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...