Lost in translation? / Skill Tress need some love

Sdric

I am playing Blade Dancer and half of my abilities refer to abilities that don't exist.

It's incredibly irritating and frustrating.

There should be a function to "Highlight combo skills", e.g. if a skills refers to another skill it actually shows you which skill is meant and what skill to upgrade in order to get that skill if it's not among the basic skills/in the list. E.g. your 2 (Rush) can be skilled to become Multistrike which is not in the skill list, but is refered to in the description of Wind Focus.

I do agree that the Martial Tome needs some love. I don't understand a lot of the things in there.

1. "All Attack and Defense skills". Yea, okay, but what does that mean? It doesn't refer to the text above it. 

2. "After using Resists Damage and status effects for 0.5 sec." I think it means that after I use this skill, I resist damage and status effects for 0,5 seconds, but I'm not sure because the text doesn't make sense and there's no comma.

3. "On Resist Max 3 uses HP 2% additional recovery" What? I don't know.

4. "Upon a Frost Mode skill Increases Defense by 10%" I don't understand what this means. The skill itself is a damaging skill so I don't understand this part. I'm also not a native English speaker so might be that too..

5. There are some skills that says that the prerequisite is a skill called "Shadow Grasp", which I can't find anywhere in my skill list. Can't find any skill with that name or icon that fits it. Might be a skill that hasn't been released yet but I can't tell as it doesn't say.

Archived