Winning by running around

BigBoyFlexin

So I just lost a duel where I was close to winning, managed to retrive a lot of HF and was in the lead.

But then this blade master kept running away avoding me for as  long as possible and managed to stun lock me a few times,

I'm still wining but he did this for as long as the timer and won by score, I wasn't able to reach him at any he just kept escaping.

He did this twice and won the whole thing, idk im low ranked and really dont know what to do about this *cricket* tactic.

What are you playing? Different classes have different tactics. Knowing what you are playing will probably help people figure out how to help you.

And like in every fighting game "turtling" and waiting out the clock is a tactic, just not a reliable one.

Score is whoever did the most damage, so if he won on score it means he did more damage to you than you did to him.

Even if you healed up to full, he still gets score for whatever damage he has caused so far.

This is most common in matchups with destroyer due to how durable they are along with self heals, meaning other classes might just try to get damage in and win on score instead of bringing their health to 0.

Archived