MARKETPLACE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE ERROR

Asony

I started the game just yesterday and found out that the market place had a level restriction of 15. 

I was told by the game when I opened marketplace UI. 

However, now it's giving me temporarily unavailable message and that's it. Even when I was under-leveled to use the marketplace, I wasn't notified with any restriction info. 

Just a page saying "Temporarily unavailable". 

It seems it may have started happening after getting the student package. 

Anyone else having this issue? if yes, what are your thoughts on possible cause of the problem? 

Premium function? server?  

this fix my problem, launch internet explorer, go to settings (top right corner gear) > internet options > "advanced" tab, click "restore advanced settings" and "reset...", apply and restart your client/PC

On 1/24/2016 at 4:46 PM, Sanssouci said:

I am also having this problem but I do not use internet exploder and do not even have it on my computer.

If your on windows you have it. Even it's called Edge in windows 10. It is built into the core of the OS. You have it even if you don't use it or want it.

On 1/24/2016 at 1:12 AM, Oxyss said:

this fix my problem, launch internet explorer, go to settings (top right corner gear) > internet options > "advanced" tab, click "restore advanced settings" and "reset...", apply and restart your client/PC

This did not help me. Still have the problem.

Archived