Disconnection when going through portals?

Samirelle

They are being hacked that is why they are strengthening the barriers in the game, that is also why the marketplace and the character pages are not working correctly. That is why I think that people are being dced as well because they are trying to prevent hackers from abusing the game...unfortunately it also kicks paying players and free to play players alike in their efforts to prevent these small number of hackers. Lets face it any system can be hacked by someone, but preventing a majority of players from the game play is not a solution either. I feel like this may be the only answer you'll get to these issues.

Spock said this best " The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few". The owners of this game should take this quote to heart.

1 hour ago, Kikiwooka said:

They are being hacked that is why they are strengthening the barriers in the game, that is also why the marketplace and the character pages are not working correctly. That is why I think that people are being dced as well because they are trying to prevent hackers from abusing the game...unfortunately it also kicks paying players and free to play players alike in their efforts to prevent these small number of hackers. Lets face it any system can be hacked by someone, but preventing a majority of players from the game play is not a solution either. I feel like this may be the only answer you'll get to these issues.

Spock said this best " The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few". The owners of this game should take this quote to heart.

what???...

1 hour ago, EnKuldes said:

try this out. 

wait for 30 second or 1 minute before go to the circle

this works for me... but only in caves.. when need to cross a big map (city, town or a new area) crash! ..... and stuck i queue .... again

5 minutes ago, MrZerg said:

dont affects all plaayers... my sister don have this issue and she can play normally...

is only some pc or video cards i think

OK thank you, do you know how long it'll take before they fix it? cause I'm stuck outside the bandit hideout in Everdusk. Also does this have anything to do with why the daily dash/spin won't show up?

21 minutes ago, Kingerock2000 said:

OK thank you, do you know how long it'll take before they fix it? cause I'm stuck outside the bandit hideout in Everdusk. Also does this have anything to do with why the daily dash/spin won't show up?

idk about daily dash... try wait 1 min  in front to the portal before enter it, sometimes this works for me... sometimes

Im also having these random disconnects when i got through portals, sometimes it works fine but most of the times i get the disconnect.

It`s very tiring having to play like this, counting u get to wait an hr for the queue and then u just get disconnect as soon as u get in.

Hope they can fix this soon.

Been having the same issue since headstart. Getting mighty pissed since I would rather be playing right now instead of ... you know... figuring it out with ncsoft. From the looks of things... something is really *cricket*ed up with their servers. I mean... since that emergency server issue..... the game is crashing every time I use the portal/dungeon entrances.

Been having the same issue since headstart. Getting mighty pissed since I would rather be playing right now instead of ... you know... figuring it out with ncsoft. From the looks of things... something is really *cricket*ed up with their servers. I mean... since that emergency server issue..... the game is crashing every time I use the portal/dungeon entrances.

Archived