Bored about queue times

Shuen

Hi friends, I'm bored of this time of waiting in queues for connection.

I do not understand how we can be waiting four hours or more to be able to play, I think it is a lack of everything.

I'm seeing people with premium accounts that they must wait a queue of more than 400 players, sorry for them having paid that money and not play.

But best of all is that when I want to play the only thing that I can do: create characters and close the game out of boredom.

If they really think they will make more cash by making people wait 4-6 hours, are very wrong on that idea, a player spends his money on something that they can try and satisfy them, but I think it is a misconception to think that being unable to connect, people buy the premium packs (bad idea).

If I try something and I like it, I buy it.

I planned to buy several items from the shop, and some character slots (I wanted to try all characters). Because I thought it would be a good game in which to invest my time, but I've changed my idea because I have tried several times to play without success. The only thing I can do is create characters and then see them only on the login screen, and I close by boredom.

I do not understand so many people waiting so long, four or six hours waiting!!!! I can't believe it, and yet there are still queues !!!!! if I see more than 15 minutes of queue time, I think it's a bit stupid to wait all that time, I close the client directly.

It's boring trying to play and not being able to. That's not good for the company because they are losing potential customers who like me are looking for play and spen the money on certain products.

Again, sorry for the premium accounts, those queues that have to wait.

At the moment I can only say that I will not keep waiting for them to fix the queues, I'm tired of this nonsense.

Anyone who says that the game have only a week since the launch, It don't care me!!!!!! I don't understand that They open more servers and don't remove restriction queues that is what really frustrates people.

In this moment I have to say goodbye and do not expect my early return.

Good Luck friends and Have Fun with queues.

Actually, as a premium member, I don't even have to reach #1 before I get in. If the queue starts at #400, I don't even get to ~#250 most of the time. My longest queue time was ~30 minutes. 

You could shell out $5 for the Student Pack for a week of Premium to try the game out or you can wait a couple of weeks for the hype and queue times to be lower. 

I agree with you.. this game has many great contents and I'm also looking to buy things in the cash shop items like you. If only they will listen to us and get this fix ASAP. And Yes I feel bad for those with premium accounts who still have to wait to play.

Thats pretty bad. Waiting for connection for 6 hours if retarded, sorry. If you have any life, job and family what's the point of even trying? I can play about 1-2h a day and I won't be able to connect during this time lol. Fail for ncsoft.

I have premium, and have never waited in que, also 400 premium member que is what, like 10 minutes tops. I don't understand how you plan to spend money on the games cosmetics but not a sub...this game also is only a week old, running on years of hype, of course there are going to be backed up lines.

I understand people are frustrated with que times... But you also have to understand that when there are too many people for the physical hardware to handle than there will be que times.. for Gods sake they have 32 servers... Who would have thought the game would become popular enough to overflow 32 servers? Unless the developers had a crystal ball than you cant blame them for this... They are trying their hardest to get new hardware and new servers. At least they update us and let us know. It takes alot of time and money to set up servers as massive as the ones needed for this.... They will eventually make the que times go away but it will take time. So if you are not paying for premium membership than you will just have to wait in que until then.

Archived