Sign in to follow this  
Shadowlesz

My char lvl roll back!

Just i able to login into the character selection page, and was shocked to see my character level roll back! But still unable to start game even i'm in the selection page!  

omeed   

It looks like just a lobby screen error. People are seeing it fine when they get in game. Let me know if that's not the case for you!

Aiezen   

I was just looking to see if they did any rollbacks as well because of last nights "fun", when i logged off last night I was a level 9 Assassin on Junghado (if thats how u spell one of the new NA servers) and I was wearing that stalker outfit. Now I'm a naked level 1 Assassin :(

Seven7   
1 minute ago, Aiezen said:

I was just looking to see if they did any rollbacks as well because of last nights "fun", when i logged off last night I was a level 9 Assassin on Junghado (if thats how u spell one of the new NA servers) and I was wearing that stalker outfit. Now I'm a naked level 1 Assassin :(

You are level 1 even after logging in?

Aiezen   
5 minutes ago, Seven7 said:

You are level 1 even after logging in?

havnt tried logging in just yet, wanted to see if the game would connect then I seen the lvl 1 and came straight here to confirm what actually did happen last night. I'll try now and post back

Aiezen   
4 minutes ago, Aiezen said:

havnt tried logging in just yet, wanted to see if the game would connect then I seen the lvl 1 and came straight here to confirm what actually did happen last night. I'll try now and post back

As soon as I logged in it it boosted me back up, although only to level 7. It even gave me back the keys I spent on stalker weapon boxes that i tried opening but got nothing out of lol I'm just gunna assume everything I did once servers started going down didnt count, I did gain a whole level last night by just killing mobs since thats all i was able to do. I'm sure others feel differently but I think they handled things pretty well, glad to be back in the game :)