My char lvl roll back!

Shadowlesz

I was just looking to see if they did any rollbacks as well because of last nights "fun", when i logged off last night I was a level 9 Assassin on Junghado (if thats how u spell one of the new NA servers) and I was wearing that stalker outfit. Now I'm a naked level 1 Assassin :(

1 minute ago, Aiezen said:

I was just looking to see if they did any rollbacks as well because of last nights "fun", when i logged off last night I was a level 9 Assassin on Junghado (if thats how u spell one of the new NA servers) and I was wearing that stalker outfit. Now I'm a naked level 1 Assassin :(

You are level 1 even after logging in?

5 minutes ago, Seven7 said:

You are level 1 even after logging in?

havnt tried logging in just yet, wanted to see if the game would connect then I seen the lvl 1 and came straight here to confirm what actually did happen last night. I'll try now and post back

4 minutes ago, Aiezen said:

havnt tried logging in just yet, wanted to see if the game would connect then I seen the lvl 1 and came straight here to confirm what actually did happen last night. I'll try now and post back

As soon as I logged in it it boosted me back up, although only to level 7. It even gave me back the keys I spent on stalker weapon boxes that i tried opening but got nothing out of lol I'm just gunna assume everything I did once servers started going down didnt count, I did gain a whole level last night by just killing mobs since thats all i was able to do. I'm sure others feel differently but I think they handled things pretty well, glad to be back in the game :)

Archived