Server got rolled back!!!! LOL

kimjong

yesterday i played for long hours to level 30. now logged in lvl 5 ... lol

edit nvm:  login screen shows lvl 5,

when you login your char it shows the right level!!! my baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

1 minute ago, Youmukon said:

Hello!

Can you guys make sure to log on your character and let me know in this thread if there was actually a Rollback?

Thanks again!

Hmm, no, was at L44 close to 65% when I logged off and still is when I logged back in just now.

1 minute ago, Youmukon said:

Hello!

Can you guys make sure to log on your character and let me know in this thread if there was actually a Rollback?

Thanks again!

Yes it does roll back my character.

Before the server went down i'm in Jadestone village. And now i'm in that oakshade or sumthing village, i'm here before i teleported back to Jadestone village

So I just woke up after going to sleep after the crash we had around 4am pst...  Just to find out that we had a rollback, a pretty bad one may I add. 

Jesus F. Christ... Is this an omen of the things to come?  

Did I just seriously lose 5 levels of progress (lv30-35), 1g and 32silver and half my items evolved just because they couldnt keep their servers running for more than a week?

3 minutes ago, Promestein said:

So I just woke up after going to sleep after the crash we had around 4am pst...  Just to find out that we had a rollback, a pretty bad one may I add. 

Jesus F. Christ... Is this an omen of the things to come?  

Did I just seriously lose 5 levels of progress (lv30-35), 1g and 32silver and half my items evolved just because they couldnt keep their servers running for more than a week?

It wasn't a rollback. For whatever reason the character selection screen is showing it as a rollback. Everything is fine once you log into the character.

Typically if your logged in when a server crashes, anything recent will go poof which is why its always best to log out before say a scheduled maintence then again thats a maintence not a server crash.  Their auto-save/backup data for the servers is quite slow or set with poorly timed intervals, so really if you want your stuff saved incase of a server crash, just log outa the game for the server to perma save your recent stuff, and then log back in like 1-2 mins later but good luck with the ques lol.

• NCSOFT

Currently, the lobby is displaying incorrect character data. So if you're noticing you lost levels, please log into the game to check your character. The lobby data is still refreshing from the crash we experience.

16 minutes ago, Hime said:

Currently, the lobby is displaying incorrect character data. So if you're noticing you lost levels, please log into the game to check your character. The lobby data is still refreshing from the crash we experience.

This is correct, I've logged back in and found all my progress was actually there. whew! 

Thanks NCSoft!

Archived