Sign in to follow this  
DeadBonez

forum keeps logging me out??

it seems after about 5 mins on the forums. reading/ switching threads and such. i at some point get logged out, this happen to anyone else?

lateman   

never happened that thing but I always ask for verification code and in mail it also said that the present IP address is different from the last one but I am always log in from same place same computer though 

I've sent ticket about it and like always didn't get a proper reply and since I'm pretty much bored of these ticket sessions I didn't go on it.

I don't know why site does this but when launcher asks you to enter verification code, probably your modem was resetted. Since your IP address changes it recognizes you as new IP and takes the account into protection by asking the verification code. As for site it logs out even when your IP is not changed. And sites don't do this according to user's IP. They use cookies instead. 

I used to have this issue too a few days ago but lately I only have to relog if I close the browser and been away for a while so to me it feels like they fixed something compared to the first days of checking this.

Couldn't even log in earlier. Seems to be just the forums, because I was already logged in when I checked the main site.

Lup   

I get logged out as soon as I log in A lot of times. I know on the Aion forums it's been a problem for years (literally). Something was mentioned about them not having enough money to hire an actual web developer to fix stuff.