Tich

[NA] The Revenant [18+] [Discord Req]

Tich   

qLItn7e.jpg?1

A story was told long ago of the warriors who had fallen during the faction wars of the realm many of those fighting for reasons of there own or of a wider perspective, these warriors fought for truth and integrity and to maintain those values and maintain the livelihood which they held dear and the loved ones they held dear. As the story is told to keep young children and adults from making the mistakes of there ancestors and to stop any bloodshed in the name of revenge they gave  the story a all to happy ending.... But in the distance of the lands a war gong could be heard, a sound indistinguishable by many a man, the ring of swords colliding with shields and the wretched growl of the dead rising, the spirits returning to there former bodies to continue there fight... these men could only be known as....the revenant

(Faction - Cerulean Order)(Server: Master Hong)

Ranking - 

Tichys - Leader

Crisp - Vice Leader

Shirokurobasa - Executive Officer

Our Goals - 

To not only grow together and reach power that we only hope to gain, but to assist our fellow members in getting too. We will reach endgame and strive to maintain the luster of the content.

My promise -

As a leader i expect those who i designated to lead under me, to lead as i would.... to lead not only by example but to be there every single step of the way regardless of the members rank or how new they are, we are all in this together and we play together.

Rules -

1. No disrespecting any members(this goes for even myself, i treat others how i wish to be treated)
2. Activity (unless you have spoken to me, i do understand real life gets in the way

Edited by Tich

Tich   
3 hours ago, Lostspirit2010 said:

I would like to try out this clan :)

whats your IGN?

lNTEL   

I'll like to join. I am 20 years of age. My character name is Lyntel. I'm planing on making this character my main. I have two other characters, BM and a Sin, but I don't feel like those two classes are the classes for me. Lyntel is a force master, and so far I love it. Still in the early stages, but I'm planning to reach 31 with him tonight. I will be on all night most likely. 

Edited by lNTEL

Tich   

VERY GOOD! even though i hate force masters with a passion(because im a kungfu master) but regardless welcome aboard!

Hello, myself and potentially 3 others are interested in joining. Destroyer, blademaster, forcemaster and assassin. My ingame name is RoninCruor.  I am a veteran mmo player and am seeking a guild for end game content. (We are all veterans). I play a destroyer.  I'm currently at work until 930 EST. I look forward to hearing from you in game tonight around 10ish or whenever you're on.

Tich   

fantastic i will be speaking with you when you come on and we will have a chat about the requirements and such like that, if you feel its to your liking we will push forward and get you introduced to everyone

Tich   

From this point on there will be a strict screening process, slots are very coveted in the clan... If you do not meet the requirements put forward you will not be accepted into the guild

• Ability to use discord(Voice over IP)
  • Ability to follow orders without question
  • Level does not matter in this guild but we will be pvping heavily and attacking end game constantly
  • Ability to do dailies and end game dungeons with the guild.
  • Willingness to donate to the guild to push our strength to the maximum

lNTEL   

I went back on my assassin lNTEL. He's my main. I missed playing on it. I can't abandon my soul. My BM is 45 already. I'm going to get my sin to 45 soon. It's currently 36 at the moment. I created a sin first, then left it at 36 lol, I'm a horrible owner. By the way, l=L in lNTEL. THE FIRST LETTER IS A SMALL L, AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS CAPITALIZED.

Tich   

i sent you a friends request on your sin, when you get on go ahead and accept it and ill add you to the clan

Tich   

New Clan Structure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since we strive to becoming a gaming community we have implemented a new structure

Officer Ranks

General - Has absolute authority and leads by example

Colonel - Acts as general when he is absent, same power hold

Lt. Colonel - acts as a recruiter and supervisor of daily functions for the guild

Major - Acts as a mentor and guide to the new players

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enlisted Ranks

SGM - Reports directly to the general and acts as his advisor

1SGT - reports to the LT. Col and supervises squads and teams

SFC - Acts as the !sgts advisor and will be placed in his place when he is absent

SSG - Will raise morale to the troops and lead a squad

SGT - Will be in charge of a Section

Corporal - Will lead a section if the SGT is not around

SPC - Will train the initiates

PFC - Member

PVT - Jr. Member

Initiate - Must proved worthiness to be in the guild