Sign in to follow this  
KingMufasa

Can any KFM players tell me why no one grapples for the aerial finisher?

I just realized that KFMs can grapple for their aerial finisher (tab) instead of the normal down kick thing. Why does no one do that? Can't you just knock the enemy unconscious, then stun them and start your whole combo? 

Takao   

From grapple is easy way out as all kfm players will told you that grappla can work only if u build special for it and its cheesy and unreliant and it will not beat good player if he know u doing that means u can do it for first round but second u get rekt :) iam talking around gold+ players

I'm not talking about the grapple when you're on the ground(you usually wont have this one because of that ice frost spec), there's a separate ability that you can use when you're doing your air attack that grabs the opponent in the middle of the air and slams them to the ground with you grappling them. You always have this ability I think.

So instead of clicking LB for your air slam, you click TAB for "Air Supression". Then you knock them unconscious and start your combo easily. https://bnstree.com/KF look there for the ability

Takao   

But it works same as grapple thats my point......easy to get out if u are decent player....

Burning their escape is a good thing. If they do it then you just easily stun them and 100-0 them(unless it's a high hp class like destro). I'm at 1750 right now and it's working so well, it seems to scare people into blowing their escape early when I knock them unconscious then I just blow them up 

Takao   

u just dont get it from grapple there is more than one way to escape and also it dont deal enought dmg and if opp counterplays you u practicaly deal no dmg and setup enemy counterplay.....

Shukran   

i have 2 points on that ICE stuff skill so i grapple.

actually i grapple more than smashing opponent at ground considering that you can make him waste a evade.