NA maintenance on EU servers? @_@

WhiteCrow

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i was playing on Starfall crater, disconnect in the middle of dungeon (thank you !!)

1000 premium member queue on windrest <3

seriously NCSoft, im only saying this once, get your shit together. At the current time, the bootlegged russian server is a better option than this one, and im paying from playing this one lol.

2 minutes ago, Magusware said:

Appears only some EU servers are down? Starfall Crater is one.

Can confirm that some are indeed working, when I made my first post I was only in character creator but just now I made a char in one of the new servers and logged in. Perhaps it's just the old servers that aren't working?

Just now, WhiteCrow said:

I honestly don't know why they didn't anticipate such high player amounts on a game they knew everyone was looking forward to...

True, but the issue here is why are we getting the maintenance message in the EU when it should only be on the US.

*cricket* you NCsoft! Lol how can you close some servers for maintenance without saying anything and others still up?!?! your're starting to give reasons to believe you're worst then ARC. Don't make that impression or you will have a dead game in max 1 year or less ...  Very dissapointing. Saturday at 17:00 server offline. Shame on you!

• NCSOFT

Hello,

We are currently investigating issues affecting Starfall Crater. The rest of European Servers are currently working (as I am posting this message). We will let you know as soon as issues on Starfall Crater are resolved.

Thank you again for your patience.

1 minute ago, SphiniX said:

On twitter it says : " We are aware of issues with Starfall Crater (EU) and we are still working on restoring connectivity to all NA Servers. #BladeandSoul "

well F you and start working on re3storing connectivity to starfall crater instead !!

Archived