WoW Vs. BnS

Precipice

I've been on WoW for about 10.5 years now and I've seen the highs and lows of the game. Watched as the buffed classes that were OP and already buffed and nerfed classes that needed buff. I don't quite know their logic on that, but it's dumb. Anyway, I saw an ad on Facebook about how this game released on January 19th and decided to give it a try, I mean what did I have to lose I was already letting my WoW time expire because the is ZERO to do in WoD. And to be honest this game is a nice breath of fresh air. The play style is way more complex and the classes all seem to be balanced (apart from Destroyers being spin2win and Summoners just running whole time while their pet and spells beat you to death lol)

Who else came here from WoW and what do you think of this game compared to current WoW?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's not even to compare, thus WoW is SHIT today it's still a lot more polished with content and what much else than B&S and any other MMO out there. but again, it's shit today for veteran players but "OVERALL" wow is still ahead tons of games with a lot of stuffs. 

WoW has built a loyal fan base for so long, but for anyone sane, much of the endgame feel has been more streamlined and comparable to a lot of other mmos. I mean, you either PvE or PvP, you either love the traditional tab target system or action combat, you either love or hate the company, and you either take character+environment design as a factor.

Sure B&S in it's current state has less content compared to WoW, but I play for the combat, visuals, and.....

GON FEMALE

1 minute ago, Despondency said:

WoW has bad graphics. I cannot appreciate the waifu I make.

It's for sure not as appealing, but the game is optimized as *cricket* running even on the old shit. 

But agreed,

Gon waifu > my 8 years of playing a blood elf female

11 minutes ago, Electroflux said:

WoW is dead.

'nuff said.

P.S. I'm not saying this game is incredibly groundbreaking either.

Either troll or dumb, WoW is not dead.

10 minutes ago, Chayna said:

I passed through WoW a few years ago. I was unimpressed with WoW. It is the fast food version of online gaming.

Maybe if you're terrible at it

15 minutes ago, Precipice said:

I've been on WoW for about 10.5 years now and I've seen the highs and lows of the game. Watched as the buffed classes that were OP and already buffed and nerfed classes that needed buff. I don't quite know their logic on that, but it's dumb. Anyway, I saw an ad on Facebook about how this game released on January 19th and decided to give it a try, I mean what did I have to lose I was already letting my WoW time expire because the is ZERO to do in WoD. And to be honest this game is a nice breath of fresh air. The play style is way more complex and the classes all seem to be balanced (apart from Destroyers being spin2win and Summoners just running whole time while their pet and spells beat you to death lol)

Who else came here from WoW and what do you think of this game compared to current WoW?

WoW and BNS while both MMOs are completely different so comparing it will just bring out WoW haters, both are good for the crowd their aimed at and I enjoy both, but WoW will always be my number 1. I've enjoyed BnS a lot while playing it.

Currently BnS may get stale for a few as to when they hit the current lvl cap and have nothing else to do for a few months until the next update but thats just how it is. It will be a rinse and repeat for those playing and completing whats in the game as of right now. P.S Love the game tho not bagging on it

1 minute ago, Kagemane said:

i am waiting for legion, and love this game, still play Aion occasionally as well, love the outfits and customization, and my summoner is adorable

I am waiting for Legion as well, which is another reason I am playing a different game. Something tells me, however that Legion will be no different that Cata, Mop, and WoD.

Sadly WoW is limited due to their old engine, but its more of a casual player experience. 

Although i do like the fact that the loot in WoW actually matters. Apposed to here you get drops that are not really worth it and seem to be only good for upgrading your current gear.

BnS is good because it isn't limited like wow. You have special block and dodge features that don't rely only on RNG, so yeah that's pretty nice.

They are both fun to me, i dual screen them :3

It is kind of an Apples and Oranges here.   Both are fruits, both have the modern design of dungeons = loot.  They are a Theme park, yes, but I f eel they are still different enough with gameplay.  The action combat design, I personally like more, some might like the simple Tab Target.  
Features, that's what it boils down to, and BnS has alot of new features WoW doesn't have, while WoW has some that BnS does not.
Sadly we can't have an MMO exactly what we like, so we take what we like, or we trudge through an MMO we've already spent years on, simply because we already invested so much into it.

Personally I'd love a sandbox MMO over Themepark, but with Blade and Soul's style of combat.  And Graphics, because BnS even though I saw it in 2009, was like... the best looking MMO I ever saw!  Despite trying to sell boobs.

Don't compare WOW with BnS, they can't be compared.

WOW was already Online when no one else ...

They were the PIONEER in their class ...

They had a Vision...and they achieved that vision...

They had problems...and they solved their problems without any reference or help from anyone....

WOW was the 1st REAL MMO for every gamer out there ....

WOW will be forever in our hearts and our minds ...

But then again nothing last forever ...

BnS is just an imitation...

It's just a compilation of what WOW was and every other MMO that came after ...

BnS is just another MMO like the others ...

Today a hit ....and soon to be forgotten ...

Thanks to the outstanding progress BnS is achieving ... I think it will be sooner than Later.

Whatever the game is, if I enjoy it, I put time into it. Not sure if I'm gonna pick up Legion, I skipped WoD entirely and bought it when it was 75% off lel ($13) All my time is going towards BnS now. When Warframe and Guild Wars 2 gets something worthwhile, I hop on those because I got hours on those. I got like 10k+ hours on Vindictus, but for sure I am burned out by that today.

1 minute ago, Raym said:

Don't compare WOW with BnS, they can't be compared.

WOW was already Online when no one else ...

They were the PIONEER in their class ...

They had a Vision...and they achieved that vision...

They had problems...and they solved their problems without any reference or help from anyone....

WOW was the 1st REAL MMO for every gamer out there ....

WOW will be forever in our hearts and our minds ...

But then again nothing last forever ...

BnS is just an imitation...

It's just a compilation of what WOW was and every other MMO that came after ...

BnS is just another MMO like the others ...

Today a hit ....and soon to be forgotten ...

Thanks to the outstanding progress BnS is achieving ... I think it will be sooner than Later.

How can you not compare them? They are both MMORPGs. Yes they both have their strength and weaknesses, but currently WoW is hemorrhaging Sub because of what they have been doing to the game.

Archived