Add a few premium only servers

Flotten

here's a problem with the "premium only server" thing, What would happen if you don't want to keep buying premium anymore but still want to play the game? Will your character in that server be locked out? will they transfer the character over to a non premium server? these are reasonable concerns of mine

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people pay to have advantage over the average player.  if you all was on a premium server you would get bored there would be no easy targets and newer players would avoid such servers for the simple fact that they would know the server was full of op p2w who spends thousands on their accounts. an thats not fun for anyone.

22 minutes ago, Flotten said:

People who are never premium did not contribute to the game, they do not pay for servers, premium players do.  Solution is more premium only servers, those who do not pay are not entitled to an opinion.

how many people do you think even have premium? like, do you think it's enough to fill MULTIPLE servers? also lol people spitting on people who don't pay like grow up. some of us can't afford to pay, say, a subscription on a monthly bases. but we can afford to spend some money here and there on cosmetics or something. there's nothing wrong with that. or maybe we'd like to try the game and then decide if we wanna pay.

i do know some mmos, like wow, let you play up to a certain level for free, but they don't always show you enough to get you hooked enough to wanna pay to try it out. (wow was like that for me. didn't even let you do a dungeon in the f2p taste, but that might have changed since i tried that)

anyone who also argues "if you can't afford to pay a subscription why are you playing games/get a job/etc" we do have jobs. we choose to spend most of that money on the essentials. contrary to popular belief, being poor doesn't mean you can't have fun. but it means you have less free spending money, because most of it goes to bills or is saved in case of an emergency. so free to play games are nice for us, because we deserve some fun ourselves. not jut people who make more money than us.

but yeah lol premium servers. that's funny.

I'm totally for this! Lets put all the pay to players on their own server where they can act like elitists to one another and squabble with each other about who pays more and is therefor, better and should be entitled to whatever they so desire. Ultimately, it's a good place for them to go so f2pers can ignore them and their silly antics. Let me throw my money at nc to put you guys on your own server, I'd rather pay to play with the f2pers ~ 8D

2 minutes ago, Sheppy said:

I'm totally for this! Lets put all the pay to players on their own server where they can act like elitists to one another and squabble with each other about who pays more and is therefor, better and should be entitled to whatever they so desire. Ultimately, it's a good place for them to go so f2pers can ignore them and their silly antics. Let me throw my money at nc to put you guys on your own server, I'd rather pay to play with the f2pers ~ 8D

Not wanting to deal with botters and gold spammers by being behind a pay wall does not make someone an elitist. All my characters are level 20 and I suck at pvp you are superior to me in every way even as a pvp player, I salute you Alpha gamer. 

1 hour ago, Offended said:

Not wanting to deal with botters and gold spammers by being behind a pay wall does not make someone an elitist. All my characters are level 20 and I suck at pvp you are superior to me in every way even as a pvp player, I salute you Alpha gamer. 

I don't mind botters and gold spammers, I've come from a long line of games with both in them, and I've learned to deal with it. My hopes for the future are they get around to making an easier way to remove them, but until then, I have no complaints. I love B&S as it is, all errors and downtime included. That said, I have never paid to play for any mmo, and I much prefer it that way. I feel a sense of pride when I accomplish something instead of just buying stuff to help me accomplish it. I have no problem with people buying whatever they want, I just feel bad for people who may not have means to do that and are being bashed for it. Ie, those who don't have a credit card and therefor can't pay, or those so tight on money they would rather deal with the game as is than throw out five bucks to get into the game faster. As to where levels and pvping capabilities come in, I'm not sure, however that is irrelevant. xD

Just now, Sheppy said:

I don't mind botters and gold spammers, I've come from a long line of games with both in them, and I've learned to deal with it. My hopes for the future are they get around to making an easier way to remove them, but until then, I have no complaints. I love B&S as it is, all errors and downtime included. That said, I have never paid to play for any mmo, and I much prefer it that way. I feel a sense of pride when I accomplish something instead of just buying stuff to help me accomplish it. I have no problem with people buying whatever they want, I just feel bad for people who may not have means to do that and are being bashed for it. Ie, those who don't have a credit card and therefor can't pay, or those so tight on money they would rather deal with the game as is than throw out five bucks to get into the game faster. As to where levels and pvping capabilities come in, I'm not sure, however that is irrelevant. xD

Its so cool you never help support any of the MMOs you play and still get upset if some of the people who actually support the games want to be on a server with other supporters.

Do premium acc count gametime or just time by default???? my premium passed and now i am stuck in queue unable to buy premium unless i buy package i already have ......

There should be atleast 100-200 non premium that if u get to that save zone u be joined before any premium joined behind you cause its ridiculous that u can wait 8 hours and it will still stay on same count of people whole time.... not to mention one friend of my joined after 10 hours wait to play for 20 min and then got DCED by server. And queue was .......( i understand that people who pay should be ahead but its like madness if somebody wait whole day and the jump in front of him to push him back to wait for infinity) Even when i want to buy premium but i cant cause u can do that only in game........

My estimated time now is : 8045mins :D well i am going to play lol today looks like.....

1 hour ago, Offended said:

Its so cool you never help support any of the MMOs you play and still get upset if some of the people who actually support the games want to be on a server with other supporters.

It is, isn't it? It's because I've never paid, that I don't complain. I don't know who you're talking about, but not every free to player complains unreasonably. I support the game by bring friends to play with me, that is my contribution. You contribute by giving money to the company, that's perfect. You do your thing, pay for a server so you can get what you want, I'm totally chill with that. I do believe I said I support your idea, that was not satire. xD

1 hour ago, Flotten said:

People who are never premium did not contribute to the game, they do not pay for servers, premium players do.  Solution is more premium only servers, those who do not pay are not entitled to an opinion.

You forget that F2P players make up this game, so yeah, we're pretty enitled to an opinion. It was BnS' decision to make this F2P, you guys chose to pay.

With that said, hell no to Premium servers. First off, lets not become "that" type of game. Secondly, you guys would have regular queue times, so not sure why you'd get rid of that.

Guys, are you serious? What is a point in making premium only server?? Why not make this game in general P2P since with your idea there would be premium servers which would support publisher and F2P servers where ppl would rarely pay for this game making it unprofitable. This leads to conclusion that it would be better to just switch to P2P.

Maybe NCSOFT should make country-oriented servers with adequate payment? Because why i should pay more for the same game than western players? (Comparing costs to salaries) It would be more just.

premium only servers lmao that would make people not wanna play BNS would lose tons of money and probably be forced to shut down early and besides all the premium people would go to those servers and cause lag and queue times its just a dumb idea its good the way it is

I'm going to shoot your idea down right now with the simple answer that P2P games just don't do well. WoW and FFXIV have been the only 2 successful ones in recent memory and WoW is on a massive decline with people unsubbing and resubbing to FFXIV when there's more content added. All the big budget P2P games in the last few years have gone B2P or F2P. Elder Scrolls, Wildstar, Star Wars, TERA. P2P is just not a model that works for most developers.

EDIT: Apparently I somehow manage to quote the wrong person

hope you realize most people are waiting for the game to be more stable/learn classes/choose main class well/get to max lvl ,and such things to maybe then think about paying,and in doing so not waste money..like some people who apparently cant lvl or do anything without wasting their money on a game. c:

btw,didnt know if to take this as a troll or not seeings how its so retarded.

Just now, Offended said:

While "most people" are playing for free until they get to max level those that are paying now are why the game isn't shutdown by third day.

Don't make such baseless posts....You realize that if no-one had bought founder packs or premium that the game would still have come out right? The game didn't launch and isn't running off the contributions they have so far from BnS players. No business works like that. They had starting capital obviously.

Archived