Oceanic players unite!

Garrick

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fully Support, From Brisbane, Australia myself and I have plenty of friends that are also from Australia and Nz that play. SEA is obviously expands past that ^.^ But this has my full support for an Oceanic server.

Singapore servers actually aren't that expensive either. Oceanic servers that are located in Sydney are a pain, due to how much they cost..

I think if you're in Australia, you get roughly 100 ping connecting to Singapore

Melbourne, Australia reporting in :P

Would love to see an Oceanic server implemented. Game has some good potential and would love to be able to play fluidly!

Edit: Fellow Aussies come say hi to Kahlan Lox if you're around on Junghado! Pohran queue times OP.

Please sign the petition on that's been linked on the first page.  Though, NC should be able to tell where people are logging in from and judge the number of players to make an informed decision.

240 - 320 ping is normal for AU connecting to Dallas, however, I'm constantly finding it difficult to dodge on my KFM, have to go QQ (EE) instead of just Q (or E) in PvE. Don't think PvP will be doable.

Archived