Is Premium worth?

Broodex

Just curious if there were sufficient upsides to premium. I know they list things you get but IDK what any of it is yet tbh for the most part. I've been debating this because really im interested in trying Black Desert Online when it comes out but if this game hooks me I plan on staying with it. Which adds to my curiosity about premium benifits

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Broodex said:

Thanks a bunch man. The one thing i find shitty  about that is that premium reduces chi time regen. That seems slightly unbalanced tbh. What do you think?

it's 20>15 at max rank not gamebreaking imo

I think they should put a small number in field gold gaining for non premium members.

The premium members are getting ahead in gold way faster than non members thus creating an imbalance in the market along with the gold buyers out there..

Complete chaos honestly..

1 minute ago, Broodex said:

Thanks a bunch man. The one thing i find shitty  about that is that premium reduces chi time regen. That seems slightly unbalanced tbh. What do you think?

Nah not really.

Some nice perks which makes subbing feel worth it, atleast atm but nothing P2W to unbalance the game.... accept the freep que muahahahaha!

1 minute ago, newbchu said:

I think they should put a small number in field gold gaining for non premium members.

The premium members are getting ahead in gold way faster than non members thus creating an imbalance in the market along with the gold buyers out there..

That's concerning. I get EXP, no queues, and the other expanded perks, but getting an advantage in the economy is worrisome.

6 minutes ago, Broodex said:

Chi refers to the stamina, and it doesn't imbalance the game, you can't use chi in combat, and you usually only sprint in first seconds of the Arena match. Other than that it just means you can sprint slightly earlier in pve which is hardly unbalanced, just slightly less inconvenient. (And not affecting at all in dungeons/pvp)

Right now one of the main benefits is queue time on many of the servers, but that's bound to change.

You can get premium alone from NCstore. (30 days for ~ 1k NC)

3 minutes ago, newbchu said:

All members get copper from field mobs, premium users get double, but it's like 6 copper per mob anyway - hardly an amount to be concerned about. Most gold comes from daliy quests (~ 5g), premium members get about 20% more.

3 minutes ago, Broodex said:

cutting something by 1/4th is pretty big

you should be more concerned about gold than this, theoretically premium members win more auctions in dungeons and f2p players can't hit with a higher bid because they don't make as much gold

Just now, Eninya said:

That's concerning. I get EXP, no queues, and the other expanded perks, but getting an advantage in the economy is worrisome.

That was one of my biggest lightbulb moment when I subscribed to instant que for the server.

And this link states that players with no premium gets no bounty from PvE unless selling stuff on the market or trashes to NPC.

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/premium-membership/

2 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Chi refers to the stamina, and it doesn't imbalance the game, you can't use chi in combat, and you usually only sprint in first seconds of the Arena match. Other than that it just means you can sprint slightly earlier in pve which is hardly unbalanced, just slightly less inconvenient. (And not affecting at all in dungeons/pvp)

Right now one of the main benefits is queue time on many of the servers, but that's bound to change.

All members get copper from field mobs, premium users get double, but it's like 6 copper per mob anyway - hardly an amount to be concerned about. Most gold comes from daliy quests (~ 5g), premium members get about 20% more.

Ahh ok thanks like i said i wasn't too familiar with things et. I thought chi was for your combo bar

5 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Thanks for the clarification on pricing and Chi. I had confused it with Focus. lol Nice to know it's just another convenience.

2 minutes ago, newbchu said:

Just read the spreadsheet mate.

I do. What are you trying to get at? If you mean the "Increased gold dropped from combat" being 0% on Non-premium members, then I would like to get your attention to the word increase. The premium rank 1 gets 100% increase, in other words double copper (whole 6 copper per mob as opposed to 3)

By the same logic Non-premium members get no exp from dailies, no exp from combat, and no gold from dailies.

2 minutes ago, Broodex said:

Thanks buddy

No. You can see premium membership benefits and see for yourself. This game is pay to less pain in the ass.

2 minutes ago, Broodex said:

Thanks buddy

By  the current NCoin prices, minimum you can get is 400+800 NC ($15), which is 1200NC, which is about 250 NC more than you need for 30 days. 

Some of these things make me more excited for black desert online. The thing that looked really appealing to me about this was the PvP aspect. I also hate that the furries have 2 classes obnly playable by them the one force blade or whatever looks so good but i feel like a pedo playing a little boy or girl character. Damn shame really.

2 minutes ago, Enhance said:

No. You can see premium membership benefits and see for yourself. This game is pay to less pain in the ass.

By  the current NGood tiCoin prices, minimum you can get is 400+800 NC ($15), which is 1200NC, which is about 250 NC more than you need for 30 days. 

good tip thanks

Archived