Jump to content
Forums

Design of B&S Launcher


The디바

Recommended Posts

try to add a news & announcement feed in your launcher that could pull threads from the Announcement topic in the forum or from Twitter announcement by @bladeandsoul or @bladeandsoulops. the current game launcher has nothing like this. also I suggested to have feeds from twitter or forums because those are the most up-to-date stuff they have.

 

i don't mind the gameplay video per class. i'm more mindful of the contents the players have to see first before playing the game.

 

- based from my experience as a software engineer

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rubberbandit said:

Are you a graphic designer? Lol looking at your posts and they all look great and are presented professionally. This some portfolio grade stuff right here. 

 

Good job.

 

Thanks!

Yes, I am also a Graphic Designer.,

Im an UX Designer., thanks for your saying.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lines said:

try to add a news & announcement feed in your launcher that could pull threads from the Announcement topic in the forum or from Twitter announcement by @bladeandsoul or @bladeandsoulops. the current game launcher has nothing like this. also I suggested to have feeds from twitter or forums because those are the most up-to-date stuff they have.

 

i don't mind the gameplay video per class. i'm more mindful of the contents the players have to see first before playing the game.

 

- based from my experience as a software engineer

That Assassin part is the announcement reel, as I see it. Like the one on BnS main site that now says that BnS has launched.

I enjoy not seeing any twitters or facebooks on the launcher. If it's something urgent from bladeandsoulops, it could have a different display.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Enhance said:

That Assassin part is the announcement reel, as I see it. Like the one on BnS main site that now says that BnS has launched.

I enjoy not seeing any twitters or facebooks on the launcher. If it's something urgent from bladeandsoulops, it could have a different display.

yeah I got that. as i said, the twitter feed is the only up-to-date news we could rely on, just like the downtime and stuff like that. well, hopefully they would integrate news & announcement in the launcher so that players will not post SO MANY DUPLICATE TOPICS in the forums. kindda annoying ya know.

 

thanks bro

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lines said:

try to add a news & announcement feed in your launcher that could pull threads from the Announcement topic in the forum or from Twitter announcement by @bladeandsoul or @bladeandsoulops. the current game launcher has nothing like this. also I suggested to have feeds from twitter or forums because those are the most up-to-date stuff they have

Yep, the "news" tab work like you said. Is a tab for showing feed from twitter. The splash in the "front" is a place for showing anything, like sales..

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The디바 said:

Yep, the "news" tab work like you said. Is a tab for showing feed from twitter. The splash in the "front" is a place for showing anything, like sales..

that's nice! though i think you have to show immediately the news. that's one of the primary use of launchers in games like this, especially for Global ones. I will be using this launcher if you'll be enhancing stuff with it

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lines said:

that's nice! though i think you have to show immediately the news. that's one of the primary use of launchers in games like this, especially for Global ones. I will be using this launcher if you'll be enhancing stuff with it

working on :)) 

thanks, I will show you the news tab in the next week

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lines said:

yeah I got that. as i said, the twitter feed is the only up-to-date news we could rely on, just like the downtime and stuff like that. well, hopefully they would integrate news & announcement in the launcher so that players will not post SO MANY DUPLICATE TOPICS in the forums. kindda annoying ya know.

 

thanks bro

It's good to have as a normal user, but I doubt it'd cut much on the forum topics, lol

If you check bottom of the page here, and then the next page, it's pretty clear. Then again, we don't have search yet.

 

2 minutes ago, The디바 said:

Yep, the "news" tab work like you said. Is a tab for showing feed from twitter. The splash in the "front" is a place for showing anything, like sales..

Looking good! I like the color scheme. And the mousepad too.

 

1 minute ago, lines said:

that's nice! though i think you have to show immediately the news. that's one of the primary use of launchers in games like this, especially for Global ones. I will be using this

launcher if you'll be enhancing stuff with it

Aesthetically, the splash screen is better to me. You get the urgent news/global announcements, and if you need more detailed info/something's up, you can switch to news. Much like the main site now.

Also, it's still a concept art, not a working launcher! But while I like the simplicity of our current launcher, this one pleases my eye more.

NC please pay this guy and make it happen

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, Rosell said:

oh dang, really? haha that's not good xDD

well, he said: open to feed and suggestions.

soo .. this is what I mean

34ecegw.jpg

colors are brighter. (y

I didn't mean your point was invalid - I'm no fan of the NC logo either. Personally, I'm colorblind, so I don't even care! :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...