Paying For Premium but the quality isnt Premium

DaJetsFood

Well im sure a decent amount of us who like this game bought the premium packages. Yet while our premium memberships are sitting idle(clock is ticking down for our memeberships to go away) our money didnt sit idle in our bank accounts or paypal accounts. I expect more from ncsoft. People like me work hard for their money and to keep this game a float. Just want a refresh on our timers because this isn't our fault what so ever. This game has been hyped up should have been more prepared I can't accept excuses. As i reiterate when my bank account lost that money it didn't say server was down. WE THE PEOPLE COME THROUGH ON OUR PART EVERY TIME. Seems like im being greedy to a person with lacking knowledge sure. I know that this game isn't just another FPS shooter this is a magnificent game that will capitalize if they do right. My personal opinion and if I will put anymore of my money weighs in the balance of what they do to compensate for these mistakes at least for the people who have premium and its being wasted away because of the companies errors. However if by some chance you froze everyones memberships so the time wasnt affected then forget everything i've said :)

Totally with you.....

Everytime i m trying to play this game there is issue either server down or huge queue!! My moneys was taking with no issues...

We are deserving some sort of compensation for the down time...

Just for your own personal information, almost all MMO's That Require Premium Memberships Usually Put a stop on the timer and release it once the game is up and running, but the reset it completely would be too much. I'm almost 100% Positive that NCSoft will do the same. 

The game just launched.... there will be issues as there are with every launch. Yes I know the game has been out for years overseas, that means nothing for us. Different servers, different problems. A few hours of downtime here and there should be expected. Demanding compensation for that is reasonable to a point. The problem is that it can get out of hand. I Agree with Cmdrkarnzu, stopping the clock is enough. 

For what you pay; I don't really see much of a difference, other than the logging in quicker. Which is up and down, depending on the time of day either way.

And the shop, don't get me started on the shop. Over 10$ for a cosmetic item , that doesn't even offer and stat boost, what-so-ever? (Realize it's PURELY cosmetic, but other games, do add beneficial stats to items like this in their shops, to make the consumer feel as if they are getting their monies worth.

Don't get me wrong, Ive bought both a costume and because I'm impatient, a weapon skin... but still. 

27 minutes ago, Alester said:

Well yeah the game is really new. Thats why I would buy premium until I know they have their shyt together. And today is a prime example. I'd say wait till 6 to 8 months down the line. 

June 30, 2012 is not new

Just now, Paraduck said:

For what you pay; I don't really see much of a difference, other than the logging in quicker. Which is up and down, depending on the time of day either way.

And the shop, don't get me started on the shop. Over 10$ for a cosmetic item , that doesn't even offer and stat boost, what-so-ever? (Realize it's PURELY cosmetic, but other games, do add beneficial stats to items like this in their shops, to make the consumer feel as if they are getting their monies worth.

Don't get me wrong, Ive bought both a costume and because I'm impatient, a weapon skin... but still. 

Pay to win ? just no...

10 minutes ago, Vikttor said:

Pay to win ? just no...

Call it what you want. Its the driving platform behind most all MMOs.

Want people to support your game? Ask for donations.
Want to implement a shop and sell items? Make them worth their price, or lower the cost of current items to their actual worth.

I guess my primary complaint in that regard is that an item with NO beneficial stats isn't worth the 10$. But people like me, whom do support all games that I have immense interest in, will still pay that price for a cosmetic item.

#goodforthemoney #paymybills #itsjusttendollarsreally #imjustsaying

Archived