RNG Rate, Seriously!

Aimscoes

What the hell is up with the RNG in this game. 

I loved the game until i went up to level 20 and now when i reached it i wanted to increase my weapon level so i have to enter this dungeon: Blackram Narrow. 

I did this dungeon around 15  times now and wasted the same amount of keys and if i had patient to take a screenshot i have 2 OF EACH CLASS WEAPON but none for my Destroyer.

IF i don't get this weapon within a few more runs i am so freaking done, progressing without this would be slow and queit a shame so i feel "forced" to do this and soon am out of keys "22" 

So fakin stupid. there should be some kind of system that gets u the item guranteed after at least a few runs or give u more control......... 

Ever heard of the pigeon hole theory? It says that if you have x holes, and y pigeons, if y>x, then there must be multiple pigeons in at least 1 of the holes. As there are 8 classes, you have received 7 different types of weapons in 15 attempts, it makes there being multiples of other types of weapons something that isn't just possible to happen, but HAS to happen.

Unfortunately, with 8 classes, that makes the RNG of getting your weapon from a box 12.5%. So, the RNG of failing 15 times is (1-0.125)^15 = 13.5%, or about 1/6.5. So 5.5/6.5 people will get their weapon in 15 attempts, and you happen to just be the 1/6.5. Bad luck.

Honestly, your best bet is to just keep running the instance until your weapon drops. I do kind of wish there was a failsafe, like tokens that drop with which you can purchase the weapon for your class. You could also elect to purchase the Brilliant Key from the store or the marketplace. It's called a convenience item for a reason.

2 hours ago, RagingNinja said:

I had to do the same thing except i was going for the costume. Good thing is tho you have a spare few levels that you wouldnt have had an you have made a bit of money at that. Eventually got the costume for 6s

you can get the costume from the box? i been trying to get the Obsidian Shard costume but man hard af also the cool Deva costume which is like all black suit and has 1 golden shoulder not sure if u get that from the wheel only

3 hours ago, Aimscoes said:

How do i get that key? 

is it from shop or something? if so i aint paying a cent for a key to get my weapon... 

then just do as i did, farm the instance for 3 days ( no gauntlet drops to see at the end -kfm-, plenty of other class weapons) and if you are more lucky than i was, probably you can do it in 1 or 2 days of instance farming... but really you are quitting after a few runs then this game is not for you.

And btw, if you are low on keys, just do the dailies or level a bit more and you should get plenty of keys to spare..., don't waste keys on boxes you don't need

Archived