Blight weapons drop rate

RyanAirr

I remember that in Beta it dropped much faster.

@Erbee this is not the first MMO I play. It's the first one that hates me so much. Okay, I'd understand if it would be a (very) rare item, but I got all other classes' weapons. It's just not fair. I've seen 4 costumes drop so far, but my weapon ? Noo, we can't give you that. 

1 minute ago, RyanAirr said:

I remember that in Beta it dropped much faster.

@Erbee this is not the first MMO I play. It's the first one that hates me so much. Okay, I'd understand if it would be a (very) rare item, but I got all other classes' weapons. It's just not fair. I've seen 4 costumes drop so far, but my weapon ? Noo, we can't give you that. 

i did 50+ blackram runs for mine and had to spin that damn golden deva wheel like 200 times.. i know the feels man

My first character took 142 runs to get the Red Mask from Goldleaf Foundry.

My second took 4.

My first character got her Blight Dagger on her first run, uncontested.

My second is on run 14 with no luck so far.

RNG is RNG.

(To above poster, the last run of Narrows I did dropped a sword, so you're just absurdly unlucky or exaggerating a lot.)

2 minutes ago, RealSalt said:

My second took 4.

RNG is RNG.

(To above poster, the last run of Narrows I did dropped a sword, so you're just absurdly unlucky or exaggerating a lot.)

if only I was exaggerating.. I wish I was man.. i really do

2 minutes ago, RealSalt said:

My second took 4.
RNG is RNG.

And some players wants ^^this^^ over loot bidding.

I will take loot bidding over this RNG any day. (Came from FF14 ARR, where < 1% drop rate is common.)

• 2 months later...

retarded rng is not a problem, the real problem is a limited trading system, if ure unlucky with  drop u could just trade it for another blight, but u cant. i am not even start with various character bound items.

On 1/22/2016 at 3:02 AM, RyanAirr said:

Am I really unlucky or the game has a very low rate of giving the weapon of your class ?

I've done Blackram Narrows 26 times and I've never seen or got a Bangle (nor dropped or in the Weapon Chest)

Buy the brilliant sparkling viridian key for 80 ncoins if you're super unlucky with the drops and from weapon box.

• 6 months later...

it would seem to me that it is weighted against getting your class weapon, having had the same issue on both chars I have leveled, took 38 attempts for my Warlock and i'm on attempt 47 for my assassin. I would assume this is to try and get you to spend coins on the keys from the market, a serious issue imo, pay to win games use exactly the same tactics, just makes me want to quit

i just rolled a new character. 

now lvl 26 for the record.

i did narrows like...6h ago. first run, weapon. but if it was not enough good, going on, leveling up survey gives u a viridian key. so i dont know if it can still be a case of blaming rng..

2 hours ago, Meanman said:

it would seem to me that it is weighted against getting your class weapon, having had the same issue on both chars I have leveled, took 38 attempts for my Warlock and i'm on attempt 47 for my assassin. I would assume this is to try and get you to spend coins on the keys from the market, a serious issue imo, pay to win games use exactly the same tactics, just makes me want to quit

Good job necroing a thread with a nonsense post.

Archived