Failed to connect to server (204)

Goldentippy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Goldentippy said:

It's pretty fun so far :D

So I've seen. I found the little summoner familiars adorable. Creepy when standing in the trailor but simply adorable. Although I'm more of a Blade Dancer or Destroyer type myself. I'm awful with assassin classes. I misjudge a lot and get my arse handed to me. :P

1 minute ago, Doubledge said:

I'm having the same issue. Log-in server crapping out!

Yeah I don't think this is going away anytime soon. I tried again out of simple curiosity and it's the same problem.

15 minutes ago, Astaroshe said:

How long ago did it come out? I saw it in a top tens listing so it had to be pretty damn impressive.

Yea the game is amazing, very beautiful, the story is good, voice acting is hammy and the que times are murder, but the combat is interactive even on the caster classes and so much fun. That and the lyn are just too cute!

Just now, Astaroshe said:

Yeah I don't think this is going away anytime soon. I tried again out of simple curiosity and it's the same problem.

Come to think of it, cross-server party dungeon was crapping out as well a few minutes before I logged out. It was like "Entering dungeon" - it counts down to zero and says "Cancelled", then repeats the cycle again. Happened a few times. It's the reason on why I was trying to re-log. Then this. Oh well.

2 minutes ago, Temperamint said:

A lot of people are reporting an issue with marketplace, and for me I also experienced issues after trying to sell something to marketplace. Perhaps the root of the problems lies in there.

Nah i think someone was messing with the game's SQL in the dev side of the world .-.

Feel the sting of non premium membership!!!!! Got dc'd shortly after logging in finally (5hrs of queue) then dc'd hard inside a dungeon. to sit in queue again for several more hours just to get tossed the server connection error 204. xD 

Archived