Failed to connect to server. (204)

WhiteBuii

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been following this forum since the beginning of this whole error thing.  Seems its not just an issue with Blade&Soul though...  I tried opening up Wildstar for kicks and giggles and had the same issue of not being able to log in at all there as well.  Idk what is going on with NCSoft, but they need to get their ducks in a row lol.  A disgruntled player population is NOT the way to go, especially during a game launch week :P.

Does anyone know if they updated their status on the server restart? Or maybe an estimated down time? 

And as a sidenote:  Anyone happen to know when they will be releasing the Warlock and Soul Fighter classes? o.O

4 minutes ago, 852273_1452550217 said:

NCSoft steps to Winning

1) Ignore international demand for B&S

2) Choose to launch Wildstar ahead of B&S only to have it fail

3) Sell premium packs promising quick queue times

4) Completely under estimate the demand for the game

5) Go cheep on the number and size of the servers

6) Create 8 hour queue times for people wanting to play the game

7) Go cheep on the 1st weekend after launch with minimum staffing on Server Support

8) Take 4 hrs and counting bring the servers back on line

9) Anger thousands of people trying to play this game for the first time

10) Provide no compensation to the players for the lost time and frustration

Well if they was have a line of brain they will get much more servers, they are losing 1.5k players per server ...

1 minute ago, LoonyGoon said:

I've been following this forum since the beginning of this whole error thing.  Seems its not just an issue with Blade&Soul though...  I tried opening up Wildstar for kicks and giggles and had the same issue of not being able to log in at all there as well.  Idk what is going on with NCSoft, but they need to get their ducks in a row lol.  A disgruntled player population is NOT the way to go, especially during a game launch week :P.

Does anyone know if they updated their status on the server restart? Or maybe an estimated down time? 

And as a sidenote:  Anyone happen to know when they will be releasing the Warlock and Soul Fighter classes? o.O

Kind of almost wondering if they don't do with login servers the same thing they do with their web-servers.  Like when you go to log into the Wildstar website, and see it redirected through a couple other game sites, one of which I believe is BnS.  Imagine the traffic if they have multiple users from different games all slamming the same login server at the same time, expecting the server to redirect them to the game they're trying to launch? :P

Just now, LoonyGoon said:

Dude, we don't even know when we could play again. Lol hahahahahha

Just now, 852273_1452550217 said:

They will launch the Warlock with they increase the level cap to 50.  When this will be is anyone's guess but rest assured it is 6+ months away.  As to the Soul Fighter, who knows.

Do you know of the Soul Fighter will be an melee class?

1 minute ago, ZombieTech said:

Heh, BD isn't too far off.  If BnS issues aren't sorted by then, I'd imagine they're going to lose a lot of their players to it. >_<

I am still playing that whether they fix the issues or not :3

Just now, Akena said:

Hopefully Black Desert will do better :x

I agree, I have been looking forward to Black Desert for awhile now. It was pretty fun in the first closed beta last month. The next one will start Feb 18th.

I picked up Blade&Soul as a filler game since Wildstar died off again and Black Desert wont be out for awhile. I'm enjoying this game more than I expected though, but still pretty sad at how unpolished and buggy it can be :/...

1 minute ago, LoonyGoon said:

I agree, I have been looking forward to Black Desert for awhile now. It was pretty fun in the first closed beta last month. The next one will start Feb 18th.

I picked up Blade&Soul as a filler game since Wildstar died off again and Black Desert wont be out for awhile. I'm enjoying this game more than I expected though, but still pretty sad at how unpolished and buggy it can be :/...

Maybe I'll enjoy this game too :) I didn't have a chance to try it before ^^

Just now, 852273_1452550217 said:

From what I understand (very little) it will be a combination of melee and ranged.  Think (KFM + FM).

By the name I was thinking that, I acctually plays with KFM, and I think that when this class came, I will like it a lot. Hahahahaha

Archived