Failed to connect to server. (204)

WhiteBuii

1 minute ago, HolyDragonBR said:

I work all day and study at night, but I work administring and solving server problems and I know how some bugs can be very difficult to solve and I bet they're trying a lot, so let's gave pacience and hope it can get solved soon. :D

Oh yay, another one of these.  Yeah, I used to do networking, systems, securities, etc... the whole shebang for several years.  I also know how it can be, as well as know that server retarts shouldn't take so long.  The longer it's down, the more they have to worry about players giving up and hopping on other titles/games.  It's kind of like a store when the doors are locked and won't open... when people want to do something bad enough, or need something bad enough, they'll eventually just go elsewhere.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, NekoNekoChan said:

let us sing to forget this sad moment...

nyan nyan

nyan nyan
Niihao nyan
Gojasu, derishasu, dekaruchaa

nyan nyan

nyan nyan
Niihao nyan

nyan nyan

nyan nyan
Niihao nyan

nyan nyan

nyan nyan
Niihao nyan

nyan nyan

nyan nyan
Niihao nyan

nyan nyan

nyan nyan
Niihao nyan

nyan nyan

nyan nyan
Niihao nyan

nyan nyan

nyan nyan
Niihao nyan

SINGING..................

After finally get past the constant program collision errors and initialization errors with NProtect,

After 30+ attempts, deleting each process on my computer one at a time,

After reinstalling the launcher half a dozen times and restarting my PC a full dozen,

The servers are down.

Makes a man want to climb to the mall roof with a rifle.

1 minute ago, CleverRuse said:

After finally get past the constant program collision errors and initialization errors with NProtect,

After reinstalling the launcher half a dozen times and restarting my PC a full dozen,

The servers are down.

I FEEL YOU BRO qq

Just now, ZombieTech said:

Oh yay, another one of these.  Yeah, I used to do networking, systems, securities, etc... the whole shebang for several years.  I also know how it can be, as well as know that server retarts shouldn't take so long.  The longer it's down, the more they have to worry about players giving up and hopping on other titles/games.  It's kind of like a store when the doors are locked and won't open... when people want to do something bad enough, or need something bad enough, they'll eventually just go elsewhere.

Yeah, I think they will lost some players, and so you know how it is, I think that is with and error in something, but let's stop taking assumptions, one thing NCsoft should do is keeping us aware. :)

2 hours ago, Yuumi said:

well Blade&soul better give us some gift after all this sever erorr thing :D

u wont get shit. you see how much effort they put into the game? this game is so damn old and they still didnt release it properly. if anything i would say they still needed at least another 2-3 months before releasing this. the content is nice and all, but with all the user friendly things thats missing its almost as if they didnt think or they just dont care.

anyway, GG.

7 minutes ago, CleverRuse said:

The servers are down.

Oh hells yes; spent almost a week off and on trying to get BnS installed.  Connection kept dropping, or error, etc.

8 minutes ago, Wishingwell19 said:

Dear NCsoft, have you tried.... turning it off, and then on again?
Sincerely, Every tech noob (even if this is a serious strategy for tech troubleshooting)

Oh come on, you know you want to credit that to The IT Crew. :P

1 minute ago, RudeBwoii said:

u wont get shit. you see how much effort they put into the game? this game is so damn old and they still didnt release it properly. if anything i would say they still needed at least another 2-3 months before releasing this. the content is nice and all, but with all the user friendly things thats missing its almost as if they didnt think or they just dont care.

anyway, GG.

What things are missing? D:

4 minutes ago, 852273_1452550217 said:

So if I understand the error codes correctly.  They are as follows

(2000) = Server down for Maintenance

(204) = Server down & reason unknown

(200) = NCSoft has taken the server down

As far as I'm aware 200 can also relate to IP address authentication issues.  But seems in this case, it's everybody... unless they've snafued and blocked every single IP address, LOL.  Typically though, if the 200 is a 1-off, user can log into NCSoft website, go under settings, security, authenticated locations (or however it's worded), clear all entries, and do another verification email when logging into launcher; but that's not working this time, tried it already. :-/

Archived