Failed to connect to server. (204)

WhiteBuii

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KempachiZaraki said:

hola hola =D me repondieron 2 ho yeah !! jejejej tenes idea de cuanto tardaran en hacer el reinicio de servidores o solo hay q esperar =D

Solo esperar... :( llevamos esperando como una hora desde el inicio del restart (hace dos o más q se presenta el problema). Y ps, no han dicho nada más desde Ncsoft :(

WTF IS THIS from 204 to error 200 WTF we back to diablo 3 first day releas date? where all u guys do to fix 1 error is switch it for another? but ya u guys got this cus error 204 is no longer now its error 200 next is error 3007 then we go into error 316704 but we cool we fixing the errors with more errors? XD. the plan is working guys maybe someday we get over the errors.

Just now, Stigandrr said:

WTF IS THIS from 204 to error 200 WTF we back to diablo 3 first day releas date? where all u guys do to fix 1 error is switch it for another? but ya u guys got this cus error 204 is no longer now its error 200 next is error 3007 then we go into error 316704 but we cool we fixing the errors with more errors? XD. the plan is working guys maybe someday we get over the errors.

It's like programming... debug 1 error, 10 more errors will pop up.

Just now, Stigandrr said:

I think those error are from the restart... I mean, u can't log in if the server is down ...

We are restarting all NA servers to help resolve the issue preventing players from logging in. Thank you for your patience.

91 retweets300 likes

Retweet

More

Its been over 1hr and the server still havent been  restarted yet i have friends that are still on playing..... so i guess there just saying that to make people happy......

1 minute ago, Trollcatmilk said:

It's like programming... debug 1 error, 10 more errors will pop up.

only theres several people working on it to clear that up and theres no other error acocrding to the twitter its restarting :D ...

Archived