Too many classes are OP

Kiriu

Please nerf destroyers/summoners/assasins the destroyers get too many i-frames plus a infinite cc while attacking at that and a pretty big heal. Summoners can absorb 100% damage they deal with their flower stun lock u to the floor with cat, also heal their cat lock you in place. its basically 2 v 1. Assassins get too many escapes with blind all they do is stealth heart stab, lightning peirce over and over and blind when needed. these classes are way too unbalanced. It get frustrating that all these classes get rewarded so much and most of them are not truly skilled. 

Just now, Kiriu said:

Please nerf destroyers/summoners/assasins the destroyers get too many i-frames plus a infinite cc while attacking at that and a pretty big heal. Summoners can absorb 100% damage they deal with their flower stun lock u to the floor with cat, also heal their cat lock you in place. its basically 2 v 1. Assassins get too many escapes with blind all they do is stealth heart stab, lightning peirce over and over and blind when needed. these classes are way too unbalanced. It get frustrating that all these classes get rewarded so much and most of them are not truly skilled. 

why not nerf koreans while your at it. every class has the ability to defeat their "anti-class" opponent. learn how to play whatever class you are properly and stop whining. I just got gold 11-1 today. 

This is literally same as saying "every class xept my class is op"

No, it is not. Every class is balanced fairly good, some of them are easy to play, some of them are hard as heck, but when played properly, all of them can perform very good.

You are a blade master and you complain about assassins and summoners ? You just dont know how to play bro, Blade masters has the greatest burst combo in whole game. You can kill summoners pet as soon as fight starts and there is nothing they can do about that. Afterwards petless summoner vs blade master is easy, even if you are at %30 health and opponent is at %100

As in for assassins, you have to use your CC carefully ,dont use parry often because vs asssassins parry just lets them be able to stun you. Its more of a who-kills-faster match than countering enemy moves match aganist assassins.

5 minutes ago, DarkHikari said:

Assassins are the second hardest class in game.

Destroyers and Summoners are OP and are the easiest of the game. Really need nerf.

Assassins are pretty easy to play TBH. Summoners and Destroyers arena good aganist people who dont know how to play. 

First of all, most of those events are years ahead in terms of updates. Keep in mind NA is 3 years behind and as such, we're pretty much playing an unrefined game. Summoners, destroyers and assassins do get nerfed, and later buffed in later patches. I won't say much just so I don't spoil the game, but you can all rest assured, things will get ironed out in later instalments. 

Stop bringing up current Korean rankings when we are behind on patches. They are broken at 45,  it is a known fact.

But sure, I'd love to see all the people protecting their currently broken class lose a lot more matchups when we catch up on content. That will be a highlight.

3 minutes ago, Aer said:

Stop bringing up current Korean rankings when we are behind on patches. They are broken at 45,  it is a known fact.

But sure, I'd love to see all the people protecting their currently broken class lose a lot more matchups when we catch up on content. That will be a highlight.

The Major difference between a good player and a bad player is that, For Good players, why they are actually good is because they look for ways of overcoming their weakness, if they lose once, they'll find a way to counter that or avoid that at all cost. For Bad players, they complain and say that WTF thats bs or thats Cheating as heck, I was Perma stun, or he Healed too much, or I cant even get close. Stop thinking like that and you start playing better and safer instead of rushing into the same wall over and over and over. As an assassin player, I can beat most class, Force Master i find it the easiest to beat, KFM and BM I'm evenly match with, but I have to play careful because of their blocks and counters so I gotta wait until they use it once and then burst them a little at a time. Blade Dancers I have a bit of difficulties with since I dont truly understand their skills set yet, they tend to have a lot of aoes and I dont know which one of their pose is a counter. Summoners is another class I have difficulties with, But of I can get the pet close with the summoner I can nuke them both and run away and do it over and over either that or I can use my smoke grenade that blocks all range attacks and kill their pets as fast as i could first, but if I dont kill the pet fast enough, i lose the fight, so its pretty balance, it also depends on how you build your character, what talents you use and such. For versusing another assassin, its a mind game, counter counter counter-the-counter, it pretty much depends on who fakes who out. Just know that every class is played differently and every character has different talents and skills they mainly use. If you can learn it, then you can find a way to counter them and win. If you are rushing in and dying every time, Then obviously you arent playing pvp correctly. The first match should always be "Learning the opponents way of fighting"

It's funny ppl linking stuff from other regions destroyer get balanced at 50 but we talking about 45 that's what we have and if u are not ranged class the amount of skill you need to win against destro makes it op. That simple  plat destro is like beginner gold atm.

OP? Lmao.

I haven't played Destroyer yet, though it's been my nemesis (when they know what to do, of course) since I started playing this game years ago. I'm currently playing as Summoner and honestly, its skills seem a lot weaker than the previous versions. So I think you need to practice more and complain less.

Kinda funny "assassin gets too many escapes" .. seriously? haha

God you people need to stop bitching and get good. THis is not WOW, this game takes skill to pvp not just spam all your skills in a rotation. You got to know when to use your skills, when to burst, when to back off. This is not a point and click mmo. Its more linked to a fighter game. and if you suck a pvp in this game guess what? Its no one fault but your own the class your going again is not OP, you just suck. You refuse to learn the game, and want to play it like another game so really stop bitching learn the game, learn your classs, and learn your match ups.

Absolutely hilarious seeing the people defending this. You can tell they barely know the game and watch Korean videos preaching it as fact.

Want to know what's fact?

That we have updated skills meant for level 50 but we're on the 45 patch. Thus, the balance is WAY out of wack at the moment.

When you ... "Special People" Mention all the balance, you're mentioning the KR version, with 50 and hongmoon levels. NOT the 45 patch. Stop acting like you're some sort of god at BnS and everyone else needs to l2p.

90% of plats are the same 3 classes and admit they're strong atm. 

Archived