Entered PIN, game stuck on the moving background

WerebearGuy

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, WerebearGuy said:

I was going to go back to the character select menu, but the option would not work. I closed the game, then relaunched it. VERY annoying process, but I got the game back up and entered my 6-digit PIN number. Instead of doing the right thing and going to my characters, it hangs on the main menu of BLADE AND SOUL with the moving background. I've relaunched the game twice, rebooted once, and even did the stupid thing of turning off my firewall, all of which did nothing to fix this issue.

yeah I was doing a quest it booted me off then when entering pin it stuck on the background and won't load char selection....Weak

36 minutes ago, WerebearGuy said:

I was going to go back to the character select menu, but the option would not work. I closed the game, then relaunched it. VERY annoying process, but I got the game back up and entered my 6-digit PIN number. Instead of doing the right thing and going to my characters, it hangs on the main menu of BLADE AND SOUL with the moving background. I've relaunched the game twice, rebooted once, and even did the stupid thing of turning off my firewall, all of which did nothing to fix this issue.

Archived