Forums

Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

Just now, Nokeh said:

Hahahahaha.  No.  Considering there is no true way to "Guess" the number of servers you're going to need on a day of launching a game.  And to regional translation?  You can always learn Korean...or cry less?

Funny I actually did to play this damn game. If it wasn't for the lag you bet your ass I would never be playing NA version.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gear said:

Reallllllly?

Because CO Master Hong chat is...I don't even have words. We have a teenage boy pretending to be a 13 year old girl saying things I can't even repeat for fear of being given a warning.

we got people spamming something about boy pussies

2 minutes ago, Darkshana said:

List of problems.

Game frequently crashes.

Long ass time Q even as premium.

Poorly thought out translation, Dialog, etc.

"Westernization"

Players acting like 12 yr olds.

Every other freaking character's name is in Japanese despite this game being Korean based on mainland culture.

And now it wont even connect, *sarcasm* great work! Things like this never happen to other country servers.

Ok I'm gonna gues you're on Mushin or something. Reason for that is I play on Iksanun and my queue time as a premium is only a few seconds at most. Most of the time enough to read the queue message then I'm in. Only problem other than not getting online I have is the fact that I disconnect repeatedly during loading screens and only during that.

Just now, Olathurl said:

you were soul shield farming too? (IGN Detholusin on Iksanun :D)

I was Lorelei from Mushin. I don't remember all the names, but...

I am sorry for all who put up with my newb ass and then got ditched!  Was totally not me quitting in shame, I got DC-ed!

6 minutes ago, Darkshana said:

List of problems.

Game frequently crashes.

Long ass time Q even as premium.

Poorly thought out translation, Dialog, etc.

"Westernization"

Players acting like 12 yr olds.

Every other freaking character's name is in Japanese despite this game being Korean based on mainland culture.

And now it wont even connect, *sarcasm* great work! Things like this never happen to other country servers.

lol sounds like every other free mmo out there xD 

Are you serious BnS... I was half done with my dailies, and I was on Ogong during my crash and was cool with it because I could just requeue but now I can't log in. Please fix it soon before reset. I'm tired from work but still want to do them. :(

Archived