Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Zaccea said:

I wonder why they don't just IP block China...

I know other games that have done it and gold sellers are nowhere to be seen!

And it's not unheard of for games to block IPs from countries that have their own server of that game. (So China, Korea, Japan, ...)

I know a bunch of people would be mad cause they want to play with their US/EU friends while they live in Asia, but still...

Im from Russia and Russia is IP blocked. I use WTFast to play. I bet China is IP blocked as well.

Just now, bmsdeef said:

FROM NCSOFT SUPPORT

Announcements

We are currently experiencing an issue that is preventing players from accessing the NA Blade & Soul servers. We are working hard to resolve the problem as soon as possible, but we have no ETA yet. There is no need to submit a support ticket. We will update this post as soon as we have an update.

SUBMIT ALL THE SUPPORT TICKETS!

1 minute ago, Alas said:

>.> ... im more than half way through watching that damn pokemon video on page 56 and still server not up lol

Haha my mate linked me this and I figured it was too good not to put in here for the wait. The amount of calculations in the play through is intense 

1 minute ago, Starmad said:

Im from Russia and Russia is IP blocked. I use WTFast to play. I bet China is IP blocked as well.

You're probably right! I remember reading that a bunch of people (US/EU included) were getting banned with no warning because they were using WTFast. I'd be careful if I were you.

Archived