Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

4 minutes ago, Lager said:

Properly retarded gold botters ddosing ncsoft, they always do that when their gold bots in game gets mass ban. #nolifers

I wonder why they don't just IP block China...

I know other games that have done it and gold sellers are nowhere to be seen!

And it's not unheard of for games to block IPs from countries that have their own server of that game. (So China, Korea, Japan, ...)

I know a bunch of people would be mad cause they want to play with their US/EU friends while they live in Asia, but still...

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SquigglyFloof said:

we're people >.> trying to find politically correct terms to label us feels .. patronizing. I don't care what you call me, I know plenty of other trans girl who really don't care. and plenty who get just as annoyed by people trying to 'correct' others on how to label us. 

I agree with your whay of thinking!

1 minute ago, SquigglyFloof said:

we're people >.> trying to find politically correct terms to label us feels .. patronizing. I don't care what you call me, I know plenty of other trans girl who really don't care. and plenty who get just as annoyed by people trying to 'correct' others on how to label us. 

likewise, i'm right smack in the middle of the lgbt community and know trans girls who hate seeing names like that in reference to them. you can speak for yourself, but you don't have the authority to speak for everyone.

Archived