Drakeos99

Server down or crashed ?

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Cooby said:

go out and shovel some snow. ;D

You crazy im 40weeks into pregnancy that's what my hubby is for >.<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oTsubaki   
1 minute ago, kamaelpkk said:

well well wellllllll since the muda*cricket*ing server is down or whatever, let's talk about a topic that always chatches peoples eyes, an topic that always make great discussions and interesting arguments.......lets talk about TRAPS! does anyone here like traps?

 

Does it count if I'm a trap? I like myself....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Omamori   
1 minute ago, kamaelpkk said:

well well wellllllll since the muda*cricket*ing server is down or whatever, let's talk about a topic that always chatches peoples eyes, an topic that always make great discussions and interesting arguments.......lets talk about TRAPS! does anyone here like traps?

 

tumblr_nkudxykjI71r4vymlo1_540.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Okurite said:

Did you reinstall the game? You have to resintall it first.

Stop lying and go play your game because it's "up" for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Karosuu said:

Servers are Up People 200_s.gif

so cruel. all of the hope just now. only to be crushed after downloading a small update 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Insanyti   
Just now, LazyPhilosopher said:

I knew i shouldn't have logged off when it was lagging...

I definitely had the lag thing going, but then just got the ''Disconnected from Server, Confirm'' popup window.... and POOF. Twas gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Insanyti said:

I definitely had the lag thing going, but then just got the ''Disconnected from Server, Confirm'' popup window.... and POOF. Twas gone.

I didn't get that, my game just crashed out and then I get the 200 error lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faline   

You know, I could use this time to do something productive....now is my chance!

 

meh i'll just keep refreshing this thread until servers back up :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oTsubaki said:

Does it count if I'm a trap? I like myself....

yeees it does.....traps are niiceeeee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skyfrog   
2 minutes ago, kamaelpkk said:

well well wellllllll since the muda*cricket*ing server is down or whatever, let's talk about a topic that always chatches peoples eyes, an topic that always make great discussions and interesting arguments.......lets talk about TRAPS! does anyone here like traps?

 

 

yes i do

 

once something was eating my cabbages to i set a mousetrap and i heard it clack but when i went out there i'd caught a wolverine and it i had to talk it into giving up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.