Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DisasterMaster said:

BnS has one guy at the server room. He was sleeping on the job. They wake him up and he goes to take his morning dump and drink some coffee. After a bit he checks to see he has 34 missed calls from his boss telling him the servers are *cricket*ed up. He then goes "it's aight I'll just unplug it and plug it back in"

^ this is what happened. 100%

>Installed Adobe

>Everything works

2 minutes ago, RMJI said:

onboard lan/NIC same same. If you're not paying for a static IP from your ISP then your IP changes whenever your router reboots.

Right, I was just going over the points on the page. It stated "if you're using two or more NIC cards" and my point was that I'm clearly not lol

I'm going to try rebooting my router and see if it helps. Will update if successful!

36 minutes ago, halcyon said:

honestly, 

edit;; oops, reply cut off. 

but uhh, the company wont notice if these ppl are gone cause there will be ppl who pay and not complain . it's one thing to voice one's displeasure and another to just be outright bratty and rude.

aah, yeeah, i know that's an option ; which is why i said like an "all" log. ;c 

but thank you for the suggestion c': 

how do you edit chat settings to NOT SEE bot chats? :O 

Hi Everyone,

NA servers are being restarted, progress is being made!

Thanks for your patience.

... 6 hours Later!

Hi Everyone, 

We are still looking for the Restart Key!

Thanks for your patience.

1 minute ago, eFlux said:

Maybe its the huge snowstorm that hit the east cost right now. I have like 3 feet outisde my house and still snowing ;-;

Mate im in Aus and servers totally busted... im pretty sure it is global or directly affected NCSoft... good luck with the snow btw lol

Archived