Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

1 minute ago, Drayken said:

Tip for next time: Try that first.

Never heard of "Turn it off and back on"?

Sometimes that doesn't work first. You have to work out all the bugs, problems and kinks, then restart. At times restarting just will carry the problem with it, unless it is removed.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I appreciate your hard work getting the servers back up but on the flip side of the coin ...im going to start raging now cause we all know the que times  are going to be ungodly even for premium players  when it goes back up

2 minutes ago, Zaccea said:

idk but now that they've restarted the servers I stopped getting 204 and I'm getting 200 now. And.. the solutions they offer are totally irrelevant. I'm not using a proxy or cache server, I don't even have an NIC card (I'm using onboard LAN), and my IP definitely isn't switching. According to this page I shouldn't be seeing this error. So.. the page is useless xD

onboard lan/NIC same same. If you're not paying for a static IP from your ISP then your IP changes whenever your router reboots.

Just now, Kounat said:

He drank coffee and locked some threads, relax, he doesn't do anything to the server - he's just updating us LOL

Updating us on the work being done, for which I'm appreciative. Thanks for calling me out on showing some manners, I guess?

BnS has one guy at the server room. He was sleeping on the job. They wake him up and he goes to take his morning dump and drink some coffee. After a bit he checks to see he has 34 missed calls from his boss telling him the servers are *cricket*ed up. He then goes "it's aight I'll just unplug it and plug it back in"

^ this is what happened. 100%

Just now, SaltyNutsack said:

Was just about to try this game for the first time lol.
Does this sort of thing happen often? (The servers crashing/going down with/without notice)

I just started playing too and I don't think so, it's been running fine since launch for me

1 minute ago, SaltyNutsack said:

Was just about to try this game for the first time lol.
Does this sort of thing happen often? (The servers crashing/going down with/without notice)

This is only the 5th day of launch lol... we don't know.

Archived