Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mixxi said:

Everyone loves Lolis deep down inside. No matter what they say. This is a fact, and don't ever let anyone convince you otherwise. They only talk against it because they are embarrassed about the way they feel.

There is also very young looking yet full adult women around too. These are Lolies, ironically, as well. People are saying you shouldn't love them because they look like a kid. My best friend is 31 years old, I'm 27. She looks 15 and is 4'9" she doesn't look like a midget, her body or anything. She just looks child-like literally. She gets carded all the time lol

4 minutes ago, Mixxi said:

Everyone loves Lolis deep down inside. No matter what they say. This is a fact, and don't ever let anyone convince you otherwise. They only talk against it because they are embarrassed about the way they feel.

Not all guys are like that seriously and no I am not bashing the race at all but you made a general statement that is clearly null and void.

6 minutes ago, Pavitre said:

I made my 1st char force master completed the beginning quest where you get injured by the *cricket* in black and fall of the cliff and boom game shut down and errors started....

1 minute ago, IcobraI said:

zn5ti0.png

HAHAHA

1 minute ago, Zaccea said:

idk but now that they've restarted the servers I stopped getting 204 and I'm getting 200 now. And.. the solutions they offer are totally irrelevant. I'm not using a proxy or cache server, I don't even have an NIC card (I'm using onboard LAN), and my IP definitely isn't switching. According to this page I shouldn't be seeing this error. So.. the page is useless xD

THIS

2 minutes ago, SoulFroz said:

Honey, the more socializing you do, the better it is for you when you grow old and start hating the world. 

It is not the world its today's society and their closed minded nonsense that makes us hate the world.

Archived