Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Nekai said:

Maybe so. I'm from Iksanun too and I can't log in. Hell I can't even get to the character selection menu.

You guys are dumb lmao.

It has nothing to do with what server you are on. You said it yourself: "Hell I can't even get to the character selection menu" 
Which means you can't even choose a server right now, which means it has nothing to do with what server you are on lmao.
The servers aren't down. The GAME IS DOWN.
derp. #logic

3 minutes ago, Drayken said:

Try being sick as *cricket*, waking up at 3am because you can't sleep, tell yourself you're going to get up and play BnS after 2 hours of rolling around your bed.
*cricket* me

I'm so sick I stayed home from work and I can't sleep. I wanted to play BnS, this thread is a fun place to be though.

Just now, Mixxi said:

You guys are dumb lmao.

It has nothing to do with what server you are on. You said it yourself: "Hell I can't even get to the character selection menu" 
Which means you can't even choose a server right now, which means it has nothing to do with what server you are on lmao.
The servers aren't down. The GAME IS DOWN.
derp. #logic

There are some servers that are up currently though and had never gone down with some of the others. That's why people are talking about servers. #Research

Archived