Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

Just now, Quietness said:

No i just know how to relax and enjoy things. I have 400 some odd days of premium time and not once have even given a tiny thought towards demanding something. Maybe thats because im well adjusted and understand things happen.

Good for you, want a cookie?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, CinnaBomber said:

our voices are heard. the server is down. they are fixing it. two hours worth of downtime isn't going to cause them to lose the money people already spent. it's going to make them angry but hey when the server is back up people will cool off and play again. i would hope that people that are angry in this thread aren't going to hold a grudge because of that one time the server went down for 2 hours at 3AM EST.

The problem is that for oceanic and european servers it isn't 3am....Honestly, we don't all live in the U.S.

1 minute ago, MrFried said:

People saying "They need to compensate us, they're nothing without our money" really baffles me.

You can tell that they are a dedicated team, give them a break. They're giving us frequent updates, it's not like they chose for the servers to have issues. Yikes, clam down fam.

Although I don't doubt their dev team to be dedicated, I do doubt that having a PR guy post "We're aware of the issue, we're trying to fix brah" every 50 minutes is much of a proof of dedication.

43 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi Everyone,

We're still hard at work, and impressed with how long this thread is.

cc

43 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi Everyone,

We're still hard at work, and impressed with how long this thread is.

Your passion for the game really helps us get through these difficult times.

Thanks for your patience.

Your passion for the game really helps us get through these difficult times.

Thanks for your patience.

6 minutes ago, Yxion said:

dudI said bath. Not an incinerator.ddd

dude looks like a cat died in that

Archived