Forums

Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Estellia said:

Ironically, Alienware is crap. I can name a better PC to have, like an Asus or even a Lenovo. Overpriced junk is what Alienware really is. :U

Really? I honestly never would have thought that such a prestigious company would make anything less than perfect PCs. Thank you for the enlightenment!

Just now, Insanyti said:

XD I love seeing funny references in games I play.

There's an Achievement chain named ''You Can't Take The Sky From Me'' for porting 5,000 times. <3 Firefly reference.

Just wait till you get to the ploggles in moonwater. Its 1 reference or dad joke quest name after another for a long while

1 minute ago, Estellia said:

Ironically, Alienware is crap. I can name a better PC to have, like an Asus or even a Lenovo. Overpriced junk is what Alienware really is. :U

Seriously I got my pc from Cyberpower on sale and it's amazing. 800 dollar desktop can run any MMO I want on max settings. 

6 minutes ago, ChibiReaper said:

When I can play something else and take my business elsewhere then you bet your ass I can whine. It is all of you who play for free who believe the entire gaming community owes you something, like you're the gift from your supposed god to the world. Hop off your high horse too.

lol and its people like u who need to stop thinking u get special benifits just casue u payed for stuff. anyone can pay for a premium membership doesnt mean they gonna whine for compensation.

Just now, RaySempai said:

lol and its people like u who need to stop thinking u get special benifits just casue u payed for stuff. anyone can pay for a premium membership doesnt mean they gonna whine for compensation.

On the contrary, I was not the first to ask for compensation.

31 minutes ago, RaySempai said:

lol dude just lol

Haha Alienware is owned by Dell...good luck with that. Also you pay mostly for their cases and the name, more than the quality of the items used within...which are over-priced to begin with. The smart thing to do is to build your own Rig.

Archived