Drakeos99

Server down or crashed ?

Takeshi   
7 minutes ago, Drakeos99 said:

WeWoah middle of trying to hit 45 and BOOM went down massive lagspike did server get DOSSED ?

We're all Iksanun buddies here :^) I just want to get back to Poharan with my party and farm

Insanyti   

Ayup, dead here in Dochun as well. Went down about five minutes ago. Restarted the client but it won't go past the opening/loading screen.

I hope the servers just need to be restarted. *crosses fingers* Guess maybe they didn't know just how popular the game was going to be upon US release? lol

Enubis   

Hum can't get into character selection screen, got myself stuck after the keycode thingie. :|

Lanuri   
Just now, Henri said:

the withdrawal symptoms are so real...

THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW, TEARS. I'm too used to staying up till 7 AM playing BnS the past few days. What do I do for the remainder of my night?!

Cooby   

Huh i got crashed too, i saw an error message like my files failed or something, for a second i thought i had to reinstall the game, that would be a bummer.

Xshen   

I think the server is down atm. Same thing happened to me lol. I just finished questing and was gonna turn them in then i got d/ced now I cant connect to the game at all

1 minute ago, Zugu said:

They shut the server down, theres a post on reddit.

If they went to reddit before they came here shame on them. 

Henri   
Just now, Lanuri said:

THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW, TEARS. I'm too used to staying up till 7 AM playing BnS the past few days. What do I do for the remainder of my night?!

THERE IS NO GOD.

Insanyti   
2 minutes ago, Zugu said:

They shut the server down, theres a post on reddit.

Do you have a link? I think I have the right reddit subscribed but I didn't see an ''official'' post. Please and thank you!