Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi Everyone,

We're still hard at work, and impressed with how long this thread is.

Your passion for the game really helps us get through these difficult times.

Thanks for your patience.

Yoo, this is the best way to respond to a clump of hype blade and soul players haha.

Thanks for working on it. 

5 minutes ago, KumagawaMisogi said:

why not ban all Oceanic & sea players ...
then give them a server ( please help the http://www.thepetitionsite.com/958/585/460/show-ncsoft-that-there-is-a-demand-for-an-oceanic-sea-server-for-blade-soul/ )
i think this will fix the lag 

they creating account then became heart broken .. because of the ping ..  they play like 3 years old .. just smashing keyboard .. ( delay )

This sound he got *cricket*ed by someone from Australia or by an Asian...so much hate. Or maybe your wife left you for someone else who plays in Oceana and SEA, imagine having a dick smaller than an asian, whahahahaha

I want compensation. Please. This has been over an hour with no game time and I bought a 30 day premium with it now being wasted and it is the start of the weekend with loading D/cs and crashes and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG launcher start up times. Jesus f'n Christ get your sh-t together NCSOFT.

Just now, ChibiReaper said:

I want compensation. Please. This has been over an hour with no game time and I bought a 30 day premium with it now being wasted and it is the start of the weekend with loading D/cs and crashes and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG launcher start up times. Jesus f'n Christ get your sh-t together NCSOFT.

like u said it has only been a hour chill out and wait u have 30 days >:c

31 minutes ago, Yxion said:

Servers are back up for Alienware users.

I have participated in many, many launches of MMO over many years. The usual glitches and waiting times are normal in the first few weeks. But NCsoft you have absolutely dropped the ball on this one. This is an already established game so all the server BS is on you. You are supposed to be a major name and this is an absolute joke. You should be ashamed.... 

Archived