Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Vynliean said:

LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) 

lol dude just lol

1 minute ago, FalseProphet said:

To everyone claiming it's a DDoS attack, digital attack map doesn't show anything big enough it would take down the servers as of right now - we'd be talking well over the 5gbps line to knock out all the servers, considering they're built to handle thousands of connections at once. (link)

Kinda not reassuring coming from a person with a name False Prophet, just saying.

2 minutes ago, Vynliean said:

LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) LOOKING FOR CUTE FEMALE GIRL GAMER TO SKYPE AND PLAY WITH ME(YUNWA) 

What in the name of ..... 

2 minutes ago, Tunler said:

For those of you who missed this earlier.
http://map.norsecorp.com/

very fun to watch all the cyber attacks going on, China really hates the US, HOLY COW. 
would bet money that china is reason servers down. 

I love leaving this thing open on a random tab and flipping to it after a long period of time. It makes it look like the world is losing its *cricket*ing mind going after each other

Just now, Estellia said:

Kinda not reassuring coming from a person with a name False Prophet, just saying.

Yeah, but the link backs it up - no major attacks of a type that would knock out the servers (only major attacks reported right now either don't fit the timeframe or wouldn't work on an MMO server). It's an internal infrastructure problem, most likely, not a DDoS.

4 minutes ago, FalseProphet said:

To everyone claiming it's a DDoS attack, digital attack map doesn't show anything big enough it would take down the servers as of right now - we'd be talking well over the 5gbps line to knock out all the servers, considering they're built to handle thousands of connections at once. (link)

Yeah, I've seen a few huge blasts going in both directions in the last 20 minutes, but nothing consistent that would likely cause a ddos.  It's nothing compared to what it looked like when the PSN was knocked out shortly after new year's.

Where are the servers for this game located (if that's public knowledge, I mean)?

Love that site, btw,

Archived